Fist Fights & Painful Piercings

We are a week into initiation, and most of the transfers are doing half decent. Cole, a Candor boy, and I are competing for top spot in the transfers. I beat both of them with my skills in guns and knives, but my incidents with Eric are pushing me behind. Today, we are to beginning Stage 2: fighting each other. Oh joy.
I look on the board beside the sparring ring, and I'm up third, against one of the male Amity transfers. From what I've seen, he's in the middle of the pack.
Blake and the Candor boy, the one I'm competing with, are up first. Aww, Blake, no. She's going to get her ass kicked.
Instead of worrying myself watching the battles, I decide to practice my moves on a punching bag away from the ring. Block, kick, block, punch, repeat. I just get a steady rhythm going, so I can practice everything.
I get so into it that I don't even hear Eric approach me and watch. I take a glance at his eyes, and he's staring at me hungrily. But he snaps out of it as quickly as I see it. Horny asshole.
"You worried?" He asks, pulling me out of my mood. Eric, concerned for me? I'm going to die of shock.
"Nope." I say shortly, and chug some water.
"Let's go, you're up." He says, his caring mood diminishing quickly. Ugh, boys and their bipolar attitudes.
We walk back to the ring, and we separate, Eric heading over to Tobias. I walk up onto the elevated mat, and evaluate my opponent.
He's a redhead as well, but he has brown eyes. He is tall and super lanky, but within that lankiness is muscle.
"Fight until the other can't go on." Eric says, and I continue to listen for further instructions, but Tobias cuts him off.
"Or until the other concedes."
"According to the old rules. The new rules, no one concedes." Eric says blankly, making me and the Amity boy look at each other with worry.
"Lucky for you, those weren't the rules when we fought." Tobias says, loud enough for everyone to hear. I snort, a little too loudly. Eric glares at me like he wants to murder me, Tobias smiles smugly, and the Amity boy is fighting to keep a smile off his face.
"You're being scored on this so fight hard. Go." Eric instructs, moving away from Tobias. Chicken.
I bring my arms up into a block to protect my face and neck. The Amity boy copies my actions, but he is more lazy about it. I instantly go for his legs, swiping them out from underneath him. He falls with a thud, so I take the opportunity to jump on top of him. I straddle his ribs, and punch his jaw a couple times before he knees me in the back with his extra long legs. I cry out, and he takes the opportunity to flip our bodies over. But I don't let him pin me, instead I jump to my feet and we face each other once more.
"Let's go, initiates." Eric says, and his voice is oozing with boredom. I'll give you a show, alright.
First, I give the Amity boy a roundhouse kick to the face, knocking him off balance. Secondly, I punch him in the ribs, knocking him over. I straddle him once more, and I am quick to punch him hard in the jaw. He's out cold beneath me.
I hear a few cheers behind me, and I see Blake, Sterling, and Cole all cheering for me. I just won my first fight.

***

That night, to celebrate, Blake, Sterling, Cole, and I decide to get tattoos and piercings. Blake and I want piercings, and the boys wanted a tattoo. We go our separate ways, and decide to meet up in the dining hall for supper after.
Blake and I enter the tattoo parlour, and I already know what I want. Blake takes her time looking around, and I decide to look for which colours I want my piercings to be. As I look, two boys and a girl approach me.
"You're Arielle, right?" The guy in front asks.
"Yeah, that's me. Let me guess, you guys are friends of Uriah's." I guess, and all three look impressed.
"Yeah, he can't stop talking about you. We figured out we're in initiation with you, but we're Dauntless-born. I'm Connor, this is Meg and Zac." The guy in front introduces. He has sandy blonde hair, that is brushing his shoulders. He has tan skin, and he's giving off the surfer vibe. His shoulders are broad, and he's tall. He has a tattoo peaking out from underneath his shirt.
Meg is a shorter girl, and she is on the thinker side, but she's totally muscle. Her hair is black with purple and blue streaks. She has ivory skin, and crystal blue eyes. There is a tattoo peaking out from both sleeves, going down her fingers. I also notice she has a nose piercing, and an auricle piercing.
Zac has dark skin, dark eyes, like dark chocolate, and his hair is black. His hair is styled just like Uriah. And he doesn't seem to have any ink.
"Hey, Meg, I love the Auricle piercing. What do you recommend? I was thinking of getting that and a forward helix piercing." I ask her, and we look at the book together.
"That one is best." She points to one similar to hers. "And I'm going to join you for that forward helix. I've been wanting to get it for awhile." Meg says, and I smile in agreement.
Just as we are asking for our piercings, Blake approaches us, looking questioningly at my new friends.
"Blake, this is Connor, Zac, and Meg. Meg is going to get a piercing with us." I tell her, and the three of us head to the back where three people with piercing guns await.

***

Once the three of us are pierced up, we meet back with Zac and Connor, and the five of us head to dinner. Blake and I find Sterling and Cole, and the entire group just clicks. We're going to be great friends. Uriah, Tobias, Zeke, and Shauna soon join us. Tobias sits in the empty seat next to me.
"Hey, Four, how's the kid I beat today?" I ask with concern hinting in my tone.
"He'll be fine. You did good today, Eric and I were happy with your skills and technique." Tobias says, and I'm surprised. Eric actually acknowledged that I was good at something? Holy shit, it's the end of the world.
"I'm surprised Eric said that. He hates me." I tell Tobias, and he chuckles.
"That's what you think." Tobias says, smirking as he sips from his cup.
"He does! I swear he's out to get me!"
"Whose out to get you?" A deep voice rings out from behind Tobias and I, making shivers run down my spine.
"Arielle was just saying how Uriah is out to get her after a prank she pulled at breakfast this morning." Tobias lies smoothly, and I thank the lords for him.
"Mhmm. Four, come to my office after dinner, I have some transfer shit to discuss with you." Eric says, and with that, he walks away. What the hell was that?! I can't catch a break, dammit!