Aiden

You turned up the radio, singing along to some awful Christmas song as you drove to school

You turned up the radio, singing along to some awful Christmas song as you drove to school. Your eyes flicked towards the mirror, catching a glimpse of your tired appearance. Your hair was done up in a messy bun and you hadn't put on very much makeup. Mornings weren't really your thing, and you were surprised you had even rolled out of bed that Monday.
You averted your eyes, but as you looked back towards the road you caught a glimpse of something that made your morning considerably brighter. You suppressed a laugh as you saw one of the twins werewolves, Aiden, standing on the side of the road and leaning over his motorcycle. It appeared to have broken down, and when you saw him kick it in frustration you knew you were right.
You grinned at the fact that that had been your doing, and it was obvious you didn't feel sorry for him. As a witch, you didn't normally just go around casting bad luck spells on people, but the twins, especially Aiden had royally pissed you off. You had been in the woods on Saturday night, casting a spell during the full moon.
It was one of the first times you had cast without the other members of your family, and it had been going quite well until Aiden and Ethan came stomping through the woods. You hadn't been surprised to see two werewolves in the forest during a full moon, but you definitely were when they came crashing into the circle you had cast.
With the circle broken and all the leftover energy needing to be directed somewhere, you cast a bad luck spell on the closest thing in sight. Since Aiden had practically fallen on top of you, that turned out to be him.
The blast of your magic had thrown him backwards and into a patch of bushes. Afterwards, you had simply risen from the ground, flashed him a smiled and collected your candles. The twins just stared at you as you walked away, and only hours later had they realized what the Latin you spoke meant.
You smiled as you drove past Aiden, hoping he had learned that pissing off a witch was never a good idea. But you would quickly find out later that vengeance wasn't always sweet.

"So are you going to homecoming with Stiles?" you asked Lydia as you walked down the hall after school.
"Wh-Stiles?" Lydia sputtered. "Y/n, there is nothing going on between me and Stiles."
You shot her a look. "Oh so that little kiss in the locker room meant nothing then?"
"He was having a panic attack," Lydia protested. "I was helping him."
"Fair enough, but you didn't actually read that thing about kissing did you?"
Lydia pursed her lips, and you could see a blush blooming across her cheeks. "You know, I almost got ritually sacrificed, so I'd prefer not to focus on things of the past."
You rolled your eyes. "Just admit you like him, Lydia. Besides, you're going to need a date for the dance and Lydia Martin doesn't go alone."
Lydia rolled her eyes. "What about you? Who are you going to go with?"
"Me?" you asked. "No one."
"Oh come on," Lydia said. "There has to be someone-"
A loud groan from down the hall cut her off, and you both looked over to see Aiden frantically messing with the lock on his locker.
"Come on, open!" he grumbled, banging his fist against it and creating a dent in the metal.
With a sound of frustration he slammed his head against the metal, causing you to look over at Lydia. She didn't seem surprised at all, and she was just staring at you in a knowing way.
"What?" you complained, giving her a look.
"Don't act like that isn't your fault," she told you.
"He broke my circle," you muttered, crossing your arms over your chest.
"You know, this is why you don't have a date yet," Lydia remarked.
"Because I don't take any crap?" you asked her.
"Because you hold grudges unforgiving enough to last through an apocalypse," Lydia told you.
You opened your mouth to defend yourself, but then you realized she had a point. You did have a bit of a temper, and sometimes your anger could cloud your judgement. That wasn't a good thing for anyone, especially not a witch.
"Well I did just move here too," you said. "But maybe I should take the spell off."
"Oh absolutely," she told you. "But you probably should have done that when he was still standing there."
You looked back down the hall, only to find that Aiden was gone. You sighed, rolling your eyes and turning back to Lydia. "Just when I decide to be nice."
"I know," Lydia told you. "But it's a good look for you. You should do it more often."
"Oh, whatever. You ready to go tutor some freshman?"
Lydia sighed. "No. But I guess we have a duty to the common people."
"Come on," you told her with a laugh as you led her into the library.