Liam

You ran into the school, your sneakers squeaking on the tile as you sprinted towards the library

  You ran into the school, your sneakers squeaking on the tile as you sprinted towards the library. You had no idea what the hell was going on, only that Hayden had just died and you needed to find Liam and your brother. The last thing Scott had told you was that he was going to the school to find Lydia, but that had been hours ago. You just hoped you could find him, and that Liam would be there too.
Little did you know that when you burst into the library, shoving the doors open in front of you with all of your might, you would see Liam trying to slash Scott apart. He was crouched over Scott, his sharp claws tearing into your brother's flesh as he laid there on the floor.
"Liam!" you screamed, your eyes going wide with horror. "Liam stop! Liam!"
The beta froze, looking over his shoulder and resting his yellow eyes on you. You may have broken up the summer before you sophomore year had started, but that didn't mean Liam still didn't care about. And the pain and fear in your eyes was enough to make him freeze, look down, and realize what he was doing.
"Liam," you whispered. "Hayden's gone."
"What?" he asked.
"She died a few minutes ago," you him, your voice thick with grief. "I'm sorry."
You were sorry, and just because Liam and Hayden had gotten together after you broke up didn't mean you wanted her to die. She had been nothing but nice to you, and she hadn't deserved to die like she did.
"No," Liam whispered, looking down at his bloody hands. "No."
He backed away from Scott, running past you and out of the library. You wanted to call out and comfort him, but your brother was still on the floor, and you quickly ran over, kneeling beside him.
"Scott?" you asked frantically. "Scott?!"
Scott opened his eyes, giving you a soft, painful smile. "Hey, sis."
"You scared the hell out of me!" you cried, helping him up into a sitting position.
He wrapped an arm around your shoulders and you both rose from the ground. "What the hell happened?"
"It was the supermoon," Scott explained as you supported him. "It was just-"
"Bad timing," a voice interrupted, and you looked up to see Theo storming towards you.
A wave of hatred instantly washed over you, causing your eyes to narrow and your blood to boil. Of course Theo had done this. He was a monster, a cruel senseless excuse of a person, and he had used you as a way into the pack.
You had fallen for his tricks, letting him play his way into your heart like the idiot you were. You felt incredibly stupid, and the fact that he had orchestrated this whole plan made you sick.
He walked over to you, instantly shoving you away from Scott, causing you to fall against a nearby table and hit your head. You pushed yourself off of the ground, struggling to see out past the dark spots that clouded your eyes.
"I should have made sure," Theo was saying.
"And now you have to kill me yourself," Scott stated.
Theo flicked out his claws, and you instantly realized what he was about to do.
"NO!" you cried, but Theo was already plunging his claws into Scott's abdomen, causing you to let out a bloodcurdling scream.
With a cry of rage, Theo plunged his claws into Scott over and over again, walking him backwards until he collapsed against the stairs. You screamed the whole time, begging Theo to stop, but it did nothing to dissaude him from his goal. He stabbed Scott one final time, violently yanking his claws out and standing over him on the stairs.
He backed away slightly, and you stumbled forward, falling onto the floor beside Scott and looming over him.
"Scott," you begged. "Scott, please, don't go."
Your brother lifted up one of his hands, fingers coated in his own blood as he gently touched your cheek. "I'm-I'm sorry I d-dragged you into t-this."
"Scott, please," you begged, but it was no use.
His red eyes gave one last feeble glow, and then the light disappeared from them alltogether. You let out a painful sob, to weak to scream anymore.
You suddenly remembered that Theo was still there, and you rose from the ground. Your despair was replaced with white hot rage as you glared at him. "You monster."
"Me?" Theo asked with a bitter laugh. "You're the one who helped me the most, Y/n. You and your brother are so alike, and you both trusted me unconditionally. But you're the one who convinced everyone else. You were my way in, and you don't think that makes you a monster too?"
"Go to hell," you spat.
"Sweetheart, I'm already here," he told you, walking towards you. "But don't think our time together meant nothing to me."
"You're sick," you choked out, as he grabbed your arms and pulled you closer.
You tried to jerk away, but he was too strong, and you could only glare at him in disgust.
"I'm serious," he told you. "We had a lot of fun together. I'd give anything to have my hands all over your tight little body aga-"
You jerked away from him, letting out a sound of frustration as you realized you couldn't escape. Theo chuckled, reaching up to trail his bloodstained thumb across your jaw. "It's too bad your still in love with Liam, because we could have had some good times. Unfortunately, as much as I'd love to bring you with me, I can't let you live."
"You sick-"
Before you could even finish your sentence, Theo was plunging his claws into your stomach, doing exactly what he had done to Scott. You gasped, letting out a painful choking noise as Theo stabbed you. He brought you closer to him, and under any other circumstances it would have looked like he was hugging you.
"I wish your brother was here to see this," he whispered in your ear. "I'd kill to see the look on his face."
"You're not gonna win," you choked out, as he ripped his claws out of you.
He let you fall to the library floor, leaning forward to whisper in your ear again. "I wouldn't be so sure. Oh, and say hi to your brother for me."
"Y/N!" a voice screamed, causing your fading senses to reawaken.
Liam, who had heard your scream from a mile away and come back to help you, was bursting into the library. His eyes widened as he saw what Theo was doing and rage instantly filled up inside him.
Theo grinned down at you, rising from the ground and turning to Liam. The beta roared, ready to rip him apart, but Theo simply slammed him into the floor and sauntered out of the library. Liam wanted to go after him, to rip him apart and feel Theo's bone crunch in his hands, but he knew you were more important.
"Y/n," he gasped, leaning over your frail body. "I'm sorry."
"It's okay," you whispered. "It's my fault. I trusted him."
"No," Liam said. "No, no it's not. It's not. I should have been there for you. I never should have broken up with you and I-I'm sorry."
You shook your head, not being able to ignore the taste of the blood bubbling into your mouth. "You n-need to find the others. You have to-to stop Theo."
Liam shook his head. "I can't. Not without you."
"Y-you have to give me up," you breathed. "Just like-like I gave you up."
"It's not fair," Liam sobbed. "You can't leave me. Not like this."
"I-I'm sorry," you whispered, feeling your breath begin to come in short gasps.
"No, Y/n, don't!" Liam cried, but he was helpless to do anything as you took your last breaths in his arms.
He let out a painful sob as he heard your heart stop, feeling his world falling apart as the light left your eyes. He shook with you in his arms, his body wracked with sobs as held you. He pressed his forehead against your body, growing colder by the second.
He took a shaky breath, reaching up to gently close your eyes as he vowed that whatever Theo did, wherever he went, Liam would find him and he would kill him. He at least owed you that.