Aiden

You stared in the mirror at your reflection, smoothing down your hair and wondering if you looked like someone who wasn't freaking out on the inside

You stared in the mirror at your reflection, smoothing down your hair and wondering if you looked like someone who wasn't freaking out on the inside. All it took was one quick peek at the circles under your eyes and you knew that wasn't the case. You had tried to cover them up with makeup, but concealer could only do so much.
You blamed your haggard appearance on everything going on, including Kate, the Deadpool, and the fact your twin brother was worth 25 million dead. You and Stiles had been up all night with Lydia, trying to help her crack the last part of the hit list. She had finally done it around three in the morning, but you had been anything but relieved.
The first two keys had been names of the dead, but the third was Derek's name. Even thought he hadn't died, you all realized the chilling fact that he probably would be soon. With that happy thought, you had gone home and quickly passed out, only to wake up two hours later for school.
"Y/n!" a voice called from outside your bedroom door. "Are you ready?"
"Yeah!" you called, walking out of your bathroom and scooping up your backpack.
You pushed open your bedroom door to see Scott standing there, two helmets in his hands. He held one out to you and you gladly took it.
"You shouldn't have been up so late," he scolded, his brown eyes filled with concern. "You look exhausted."
"I'll sleep in chemistry," you told him with a shrug.
He gave you a look and you rolled your e yes. "What? It's not like Harris is there to give me detention anymore."
Scott sighed. "You should still be paying attention."
"That's kind of hard to do when my brother is on a hit list for supernatural creatures!"
Scott sighed. "You don't need to worry about me."
"Scott, someone tried to burn you alive," you hissed. "How am I not supposed to worry?"
"Okay, you're right, but maybe you could worry a little quieter," he suggested. "Mom is still asleep."
You sighed, lowering your voice a little bit. "I know. Sorry."
"We should probably get out of here before we're late," Scott advised. "Maybe Harris isn't there to torture us anymore, but I doubt detention has improved."

You hopped off Scott's bike, handing his spare helmet back to him and giving him a soft smile. "Be careful, okay?"
"You too," he told you. "I know you're not on the list, but I don't want anyone to try and hurt you to get to me. Just no going off on your own okay? And no talking to strangers, or anyone who looks suspicious-"
"And if someone in a white van offers me candy, I'll be sure to turn them down," you cut him off.
Scott rolled his eyes, giving you a sharp look. "You know what I mean."
"I do," you told him, placing your hand on his shoulder. "But I'll be fine."
Suddenly a loud rumbling filled the parking lot, and in no time at all Aiden and Ethan were pulling up next to Scott.
"Hey," Aiden told you, pulling off his helmet and immediately walking over to you.
He wrapped his arms around you, bringing you into a tight hug that nearly knocked the wind out of you. His arms wrapped around your waist as he buried his face in your air, just breathing you in.
"Can't breathe," you murmured into his neck.
"Sorry," he apologized, pulling away. "I'm just glad to see you alive."
"You're on the hit list, not me," you told him quietly.
"We're all targets," he told you, reaching out to smooth down your hair. "I just want to make sure you're safe."
"You and everyone else," you muttered. "I can take care of myself, Aiden."
"I know that, but just be smart, okay?"
"Well, you are dating me for my brains," you joked.
Aiden smirked. "I'm pretty sure I'm dating you for the great sex, but that's-"
Scott loudly cleared his throat, shooting Aiden a sharp glare. You bit the inside of your cheek, trying to fight the smile forming on your face. Your eyes flicked from Scott, who looked like he was about to lunge and hit him, and Aiden, who scratched his neck nervously.
"Well," you said, breaking the intense silence in the air. "Let's go to class."