Isaac

"So what about you, Y/n, are you in?" Stiles asked you

"Hm, what?" you asked, pulling your eyes away from Isaac and looking towards Stiles.
Stiles rolled his eyes, taking a sip of his water as you watched Isaac from across the library. "Jesus Christ, don't you two ever stop staring at each other?"
"He's my boyfriend," you said defensively. "I know you might not know what that's like because you're hopelessly single, but-"
"Hey!" Stiles cried. "That was a low blow. And it's not my fault the ladies can't see what they're missing."
You and Lydia both laughed and Stiles rolled his eyes and pouted. "Oh, whatever. You're just jealous."
"Sure," Lydia said with a laugh. "So were you going to come with us tonight?"
"What's tonight?" you asked. "Sorry I didn't hear you-"
"Over the sound of Isaac's muscles!" Stiles interjected.
"More like the sound of your stupidity," you told him. "It's deafening."
"Oh my god," Lydia breathed. "Will you two stop bickering before I scream myself deaf?"
Stiles blinked, eyeing Lydia suspiciously. "Can you really do that?"
You rolled your eyes. "What's tonight?"
"We're all going sledding up in the hills," Lydia told you. "Me, Scott, Kira, Stiles, and Allison. We figured since Beacon Hills never gets any snow we should enjoy it while it lasts."
"Sounds like fun," you told her. "But I'm going over to Isaac's to watch some movies."
"Well technically it's Scott's house," Stiles told you.
"Oh whatever," you told him. "You're just jealous because Isaac is living with Scott and you aren't."
"T-that is not true!" Stiles blurted. "Lydia tell her that isn't true."
Lydia pursed her lips, looking from you to Stiles. "So no to sledding then?"
"Sorry," you told her. "Maybe tomorrow?"
She shrugged, flashing you a smile with bright pink lips. "Sure. Have fun on your date."

Isaac sighed into your hair, his arms tightly curled around you as you leaned against his chest. You were cuddled up on the couch, a fuzzy blanket wrapped around the two of you as you watched Netflix. You had settled on the show Jessica Jones when you had first gotten there, and now you were four episodes in and loving it.
Despite your new found love of the drunken hero, you found yourself drifting off to sleep in Isaac's arms. You felt a little bad for not trying harder to stay awake for your date, but Isaac was so warm, and how could you not drift off when his fingers were resting on your back like that?
Your head was resting against his collarbone and your hair was hopelessly mussed, but as Isaac looked down at you he couldn't deny how beautiful you looked. He listened to the slow thump of your heartbeat, and knew that there wasn't anything he wouldn't do for you.
You were just slipping into unconsciousness when the end credits began to play, and you suddenly realized that you had been at Isaac's for an incredibly long period of time. You picked your head up off of his chest, shooting a glance at the clock on his wall and realizing it was almost 11 o' clock.
"Oh my god," you said, throwing off the blanket and disentangling yourself from Isaac's arms. "I didn't realize how late it was."
"It's only like 10:56," Isaac told you, reaching out for you again. "You should stay a little longer."
You sighed, looking over at Isaac's pleading blue eyes. "Isaac my parents are going to be freaking out. Pacing the halls, calling the police, you know how they are."
"They would not call the police," he said with a scoff. "Just text them. I'm sure they won't care."
"Isaac have you met my parents?" you asked, hopping off of the couch and pulling on your boots. "That is exactly the opposite of what they would do."
"They'll just think we decided to go sledding with the others," Isaac told you. "Come on, Y/n. It's freezing. I don't want you walking home in that, not to mention by yourself."
You rolled your eyes, walking over and grabbing your coat from the arm of the couch. "I'm a big girl Isaac. I can walk two streets over on my own."
"The snow is like, up to your knees," Isaac insisted.
"What?" you asked, peeking out the window. "No it's not!Isaac that's like half a foot of snow!"
Isaac shrugged. "Okay, maybe it's not up to your knees. You're just so short that I-ow!"
You smacked him in the chest, crossing your arms and looking up at him. "Seriously?"
Isaac groaned. "Just stay over. I'll turn on some music and we can dance like I know you love to. Please, Y/n?"
You sighed, looking out the window at the snow still falling onto the frozen ground. You looked back at Isaac and his pleading eyes, finding it hard to resist the temptation of curling back up in his arms. "My sister is going to be suspicious."
"Please," Isaac said with a scoff. "It's your parents that think we're sexual deviants."
You rolled your eyes and opened your mouth to say something, but Isaac cut you off. "Check your phone. If they were worried they would have called or texted."
You shot him a look, pulling your phone out of your pocket and finding that you had no missed calls or messages. You huffed, shooting one last look at the window. "Fine."
"Yes!" Isaac cheered, reaching out and undoing your coat for you.
"But-" you said, causing him to freeze. "Only because it's cold outside."
You sat on the couch, kicking off your boots and beckoning him over. He happily crawled onto the couch, leaning back and bringing you into his arms. He smiled as you rested your head on his chest, wrapping his arms tightly around you and placing a kiss on your forehead.
"Ugh," you groaned. "Why are you so warm?"
"I'm pretty sure it's a werewolf thing," Isaac told you.
"Stiles is gonna give me so much hell for this," you muttered into Isaac's chest.
"Well Stiles won't be spending the night with a beautiful girl," Isaac reminded you. "So it's his loss."
Isaac reached out to press play on the next episode of your show, and you sighed in content. He reached up, running a hand down your hair to smooth it and closing his eyes. If anyone had looked in on you fifteen minutes later, they would have seen two teenagers curled up against each under a fuzzy blanket, sound asleep.