Pt. 1

(Your outfit)

Everyone knows about the Omnitrix and Ben Tennyson, the weilder of it.

The Omnitrix gives him the power to turn into different aliens, but what they dont know is that Azmyth made a second Omnitrix. The Infinitrix.

My name is (y/n)(l/n), I'm the holder of the Inifitrix. Ive been traveling across the states, taking down aliens that wanns destroy it or take it over. Im on my own, well expect for my pet. Hes an alien pet, but still adorable.

 Hes an alien pet, but still adorable

I call him Snow, because of his fur. I rescued him from a group of Highbreeds, hes been with me since then.

Ive made friends along the way, aliens and humans. Tetrax, Myaxx, Kai, Kevin and other friends. I just drove into a city called Bellwood. I could really go for a smoothie right now. Luckily, I saw a sign for Mr. Smoothie.

The city was peaceful, aliens coexisting with humans, it was perfect. I pulled into the parking lot of Mr. Smoothie beside a big van that said "Max's Plumbling" on the side. I walked in and instantly aliens turned their heads towards me, they knew who I was. No surprise there, I brushed off their stares and saw 2 teenage boys at the counter getting a smoothie.

One that was a blue alien, I could tell he was a Revonnahgander. He was definitely tall and there was a brunette boy beside him, slightly shorter. He wore a green and black shirt with khaki pants and green converse, I stood behind him and stretched my limbs. The boys left after completing their order, I ordered my smoothie next then left. I enjoyed the sunlight, it was refreshing.

I then heard a woman scream, I quickly hopped into my motorcycle and rushed out of the parking lot and around the corner. I saw people running and saw Hex and Charmcaster with her clay minions, I growled under my breathe and flipped through Infinitrix for an alien perfect for this situation.

I chose Four Arms, I pressed down on the watch and changed.

(Imagine with the red hair)

I began crushing the clay minions left and right, I then saw a Xenomorph or XLR8. Running towards Hex, while I dealt with Charmcaster. The Revonnahgander was shooting at Hex.

'A plumber...' I thought to myself.

I took one of the minions and threw it at Charmcaster when she was trying to stop XLR8, she fell to the ground and went out cold. I turned to see the plumber Revonnahgander pointing a gun at me, seemed like XLR8 did a speedy job of dealing with Hex.

"Who are you?" The Revonnahgander asked.

"My name is (y/n)(l/n) and this must be the famous Ben Tennyson." I said looking at the brunette.

"Yeah whos asking?" He timed out and turned back into himself.

"I am." My watch timed out and I turned back as well.

"Howd you do that?" Both boys asked.

I held up my wrist so they could see my watch.

"The omnitrix?" Ben said.

"But how is that possible? Is it another copy of the orginial?" The blue boy questioned.

"No its not a copy, you have the Omnitrix but this is the second watch Azmyth made. The Inifitrix." I told them.

"The Infinitrix...there have beem rumors of a girl that can change into aliens like Ben." The blue boy told me.

"Thats me." I told them.

"Well, my name is Rook Blonko. Im a plumber."

"Yeah i can tell....wait a minute? Where is..." I looked around for Snow.

"Are you missing something?" Rook asked.

"That darn wolf." I muttered.

"Wolf?" Ben asked.

I nodded. "My pet wolf. One sec."

I whistled for Snow, after 5 seconds I heard howling and footsteps headed my way. I looked to my left and saw Snow running to me.

"Get back! Its a wild Wolfinander!" Rook cried and pointed a gun at Snow

Ben was about to change into an alien when I stopped them both.

"Calm down, this is my pet." I said.

Snow got from his fighting stance and trotted next to me, then licked my face.

"Theres my Snow. Where were you?"

He looked away.

"Snow. Have you been eating human food again?"

He nodded obediently and I shook my head.

"Bad boy, no squids tonight." I scolded him.

Snow whimpered and nudged me with his snout then wrapped his tail around me. I looked at him with a straight face then smiled and petted his ears.

"Ok buddy, but dont do it again. You know human food makes you hyper." I said.

He nodded and howled in joy, Ben and Rook stared at me and Snow.

"Something wrong?"

"A Wolfinander is your pet?" Rook asked.

I nodded. "I saved him from Highbreeds and dont worry hes trained, but he just likes to be bad."

I glared slightly at Snow.

"Anyways I need to get going, see ya around Ben and Rook." I said and hopped onto my motorcycle.

"Come on Snow, Tiny pup mode."

He yelped and shrunk down into a tiny wolf pup, I put him in my bag and  winked at the teenage boys before putting my helmet on and riding off.

3rd POV
Ben and Rook blushed and watched the teen girl ride away.

Both thinking. 'Shes so pretty'