chapter 27

Melody's point of view

The day after Bryce's Halloween party was quiet. Monty hadn't texted me. Sherri and Jessica overslept so I ended up going to the mall with Hannah and Tony.

We met up and went to all the retail stores to find our dresses with honest and professional opinions from Tony. I had found one in white. I didn't really have a preference and since it was on sale, Tony and Hannah both begged me to get it.

I agreed and paid. At the end of the day, we settled down at Monet's for cups of hot chocolate and ice latte for Tony. We talked about everything. It turns out that Tony and Ryan getting back together is what making Tony so happy.

"Yes to Tyan," I had joked and we burst out laughing at the ridiculous shipname.

"Has Monty call you?" Hannah asked as she walked me to my front door.

"No," I sighed.

"Do you want a ride to school tomorrow? I'm picking up Courtney too," She offered.

"No, thank you," I opened the front door and took my shopping bags from Hannah.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah," I nodded and we bid goodbye.

Madison texted me saying that she and her family will be home in the evening and it is already later afternoon. I changed into comfortable home clothes and switched on my laptop.

Babe💍: hey

Hi

Babe💍: I heard what happened on Halloween.

OK

Babe💍: I'm trying to apologise. Please hear me out X(

Go ahead

Babe💍: im sorry. I didn't sleep with anyone

I know u didnt

But it's the fact that you
do drugs just becoz
we had a fight

Babe💍: im sorry

Save it

Babe💍: pls don't do this to me. I miss you so much

Wish I could say the
same but clearly you
don't deserve it

Babe💍: give me another chance pls. I'm worried about u. Call me. We'll talk and meet somewhere. Monet's?

Can't. Busy.

Babe💍: pls Melody

No, Monty.

If u want to talk, I'll see
u tmr at the winter formal.

Babe💍: I'll pick u up at 8

No. I promise Hannah I'm going with her.