VEINTE

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT ALERT!
---

Pre may sumusunod ata satin!" 

Huminto ang kotse at bumaba ang dalawang mga tauhan ni Gavin. Huminto rin ang sumusunod na kotse. Naglabas ng baril ang mga tauhan at itinutok sa kotse habang papalapit ang mga ito. 

Krisha's POV

Nakatingin lang kami parehas ni Enrico sa commotion na iyon

"Diyos ko, sana hindi sila magkasakitan!" Bulalas ko.

"BUMABA KA DYAN!" Sigaw ng isa sa mga tauhan ni Kuya Gavin

Minuto na ang nakakalipas ngunit hindi pa rin bumababa ang tao sa loob ng kotseng iyon. 

This is bad! Mas lalo akong kinakabahan dahil baka magkaroon ng gulo kapag nagmatigas pa siya. 

"Bantayan mo silang dalawa, mukhang gusto ng away ang taong iyon" sabi ng isa sa mga tauhan ni kuya. Bumaba din ito at pinuntahan ang mga kasama niya.

Humigpit ang hawak ko kay Enrico. We are in a dangerous situation right now and the fact that i couldn't do anything is making me cry and feel scared for our safety.

Napasigaw na lang ako nang paulanan nila ng bala ang buong kotse. Wala ni isa samin ni Enrico ang makapagsalita. We're both shocked and terrified at the same time. I covered my ears. The gunshots are making me feel insane. Tumitindi ang takot ko kay kuya at sa mga tao niya. He's indeed serious when he told me that he'd kill who gets in his way.

Flashback

"I never joke when it comes to my feelings, my little sister"  he said through  gritted teeth. Nabalitaan kasi niya na muling nag iimbestiga ang mga pulis sa krimen na ginawa ni kuya nang malaman niyang nagsumbong ako sa mga pulis.

"I wouldn't think twice about torturing and merycilessly killing someone who would have the idea of destroying the world i built for my sweet Angel" He said and there was a sinister look in his eyes.

Muli akong bumalik sa realidad nang marinig kong hinila ng isa sa mga tauhan ni kuya ang pinto ng kotse.

Gavin's POV

I went to our room and saw my sweet angel sleeping peacefully . The moonlight illuminated her breathtaking beauty. My precious possession

Her beautiful luscious hair unbond and disheveled which added such a seducting aura. She's like sleeping beauty waiting to be kissed.

I walked toward her and stared at her face. Admiring her eyes, lips and nose. Everything.

I was taken aback when you opened those hypnotyzing eyes and spoke

"Gavin" Your velvety voice that I always love to hear. Your voice that soothes my heart and soul.

I did not answer, but instead brought my lips to your lips. Sealing you with a kiss.

I passionately kissed those addicting lips. More addictive than ecstacy.

It took awhile before she responded to my kiss.

I couldn't take it any longer. I took off my clothes and helped her with her's.

"My love, you're so beautiful" I let my eyes wander over her curvaceous body. A blush crept  up her cheeks. So adorable.

I climbed on top of her and began licking each nipple.  I hear her moaning as her body jerks in response.

My hands wandered down her stomach and further down to her womanhood. His fingers stroking her womanhood while his tongue making wet circles around her nipples.  He could feel her body's on heat and he knows, she could feel how aroused he was.

I trailed kisses to her neck and  down to her navel.

He then started to use his firm tongue to lick the thing in between her thighs, her center of pleasure. Her moans filled the air.

I licked her aggressively, like what I did to her tempting lips. Like a hungry beast devouring its prey. It made her shudder violently.

I could feel her getting ready to cum so i did what i have to do. I kissed, licked and fingered her  until she came and screamed in delight.

I didn't waste a single drop, swallowing every last bit of it.  i smirked at the instant taste of my queen. The sweetest thing i've ever tasted.

I could hear heavy panting and minutes later she passed out from too much pleasure. But that didn't stop me.

I bent my knees and position myself, i started to rub from her clit to her entrance. Earning soft moans coming from her mouth.

I slowly entered her and groaned as i felt her pussy clenched around my dick.

Her fingernails dug so deep into my back with each thrust. Harder and deeper.

"Fuck!" I cursed and growled from the intense sensation.

I feel my dick twitch, hardening more than it already was. I'm getting so close.

I thrust harder and faster.  Completely lost in euphoria.

I groaned breathlessly. My seed spilled inside her. Enough to impregnate her.

The very thought of having a family with her makes him extremely happy. He imagines Little Angels and little Gavins running around. I chuckled.

I buried my face  on my sweet Angel's delicate neck, inhaling her sweet aroma scent. Your body only belongs to me. I will never get tired of worshipping you, my beautiful Goddess

"God knows how much i love you my Angel. I even became an enemy of the state due to the crimes that i have committed just to have you, but i simply don't care, as long as you're in my arms.  You're my everything, my weakness and my other half"

END OF CHAP. 20