Nightmare

"Jaehee! There you are!" MC said as she makes her way to Jaehee. "Oh. MC, is there something you need?" Jaehee asked pushing her glasses up. "Can I have your phone number?" Jaehee nodded and they exchanged their phone number. "Text me if you need anything!" MC said and hugged Jaehee before heading to her dorm. Jaehee stood frozen for a few seconds, 'she hugged me...'.

Jaehee plunged onto her bed and rolled around. She couldn't stop blushing from thinking about MC, You got a new text! Jaehee looked at her phone.
MC: You don't mind me hugging you earlier right?
Jaehee: It's fine. I don't really mind.
MC: I see...See you tomorrow Jaehee!
Jaehee: You too
Jaehee turned off her phone and slipped into a onesie for whatever reason(she doesn't have a dorm roommate lucky her). She laid on her soft bed again and smiled before dozing off.

Jaehee was ready to meet MC at the café when suddenly someone pointed a gun behind her. "Move and I'll shoot." He drugged Jaehee and dragged her into a room, torturing her again and again until there were bruises. Blood coughed out of her mouth, 'MC, where are you..? Help' .

"Ah!" Jaehee shouted and looked around. "Its just a bad dream..." Jaehee tried sleeping but it was impossible. She kept thinking why the dream felt so real and why was MC her only hope. 'I hope she isn't asleep...' she thought and tried texting MC.
Jaehee: MC, are you awake?
MC: Yup! Is there something wrong?
Jaehee: I had a bad dream and it felt real...
MC: Oh, that feeling...I know that. Can I have the details?
Jaehee: It was about me making my way somewhere but suddenly I was abducted and tortured only hoping you would save me.
MC: ...
Jaehee: Actually I feel much better telling you this.
MC: No problem! Glad to help. Sweet dreams Jaehee!
Jaehee: You too, have a good night and don't stay up too late. ^^
MC wanted to tear up, sometimes Jaehee would say that to her in the past. (Explanation! MC remembers mostly of the past but Jaehee is like a newbie to remembering stuff.) She silently prayed for Jaehee to have a good dream or flashback before sleeping. "Goodnight, assistant Kang (lol)"