Key

The school headmaster made an announcement about dorm room rearrangement and Jaehee is now rooming with MC how great. "Talk about a big coincidence." MC said and Jaehee nodded still unable to push the thought of MC kissing her away. "Jaehee, I'm sorry for kissing you without your consent...Please don't be mad at me." MC said and Jaehee shook her head. "I'm not angry at all just...Argh never mind." she said blushing halfway. MC ruffled Jaehee's short hair and went away to take a shower while Jaehee walked around MC's corner. She then saw a key that looked familiar it has a chain on the top forming a necklace. She gasped and pulled the key from her pocket out. Her mother passed it to her a few days before college started as a good luck gift. How did MC get a similar one or did she see the key and made a similar one though it didn't make sense since she never showed it to MC. MC comes out with a towel on her shoulder supporting her wet hair  and looked over to Jaehee who was literally staring at the key. "Oh? Jaehee did you find something?" Jaehee pointed to the key while blushing at MC's wet hair and MC walked over. "The key? I found it in my pocket a few years ago and I kept it." MC said but actually that key was the café key that both of them opened. MC then grabbed Jaehee's hand and ran out of the door with Jaehee. They ran past their first meeting area which was the harbour and then they reached a small discontinued shopping district. MC slowed down before walking to a small shop, using the key, she opened the door and Jaehee followed. "The key must be from the shop owner...You should return it." Jaehee said and MC sighed. "Jaehee use your key to lock the door. " Jaehee did as told and it did fit. "We own this shop, can't you see? Everything is already rundown...After the shop owners passed away..." MC said and Jaehee felt bad. "One of them told me if we ever met again...I should reach out to her. The other was...Hard to talk to..." MC finished. "What was their name..?"
"I don't know....I never knew their names..." MC lied.