Alternative Ending

Good ending. I got bored so I decided to make a happier ending that is not related to the past 3 chapters.

Plot: Jaehee follows MC strange request and finally reached the harbour.
Jaehee bends down and picks up the glass bottle leaning on the railing. She opened the cork and took out the small note, reading it.
Surprise!
Jaehee raised an eyebrow when two arms suddenly wrapped around her waist. The hugger's chin placed on Jaehee's shoulder as she grinned. "Baehee, you finally arrived! I was so bored waiting that I went to eat ice cream!" MC said as Jaehee turned around to see evidence of the ice cream left on MC's face. Jaehee wiped the ice cream off her face and she smiled. "Its a surprise to see you tackle me with the evidence that you murdered an ice cream." (I just...Nevermind... I can never make a joke...) MC pouted before moving backwards as the RFA members stood at the back giving her a thumbs up. The crimson sunset starts to set as it makes a beautiful background, MC bend down on one knee and took Jaehee's right hand. She place her nose on Jaehee's hand before she took out the ring, it was gold and expensive looking. "Jaehee Kang...My love from my past life and even the life now, Will you marry me and allow me to achieve a good ending with you?" Jaehee looked at MC's small smile as she looks at Jaehee making eye contact. "I have to keep my old promise too. Yes, I will." MC slips the ring onto Jaehee's fourth finger and pushed Jaehee to the ground.

"I love you."