When we met...(pt 2)

Jaehee found a small bunny under the bench that both of them used to sit at the park. To my little rabbit
The note beside wrote and Jaehee smiled.

Zen jogged towards her and greeted her. "MC has allowed me to give you your next task." He said stretching a hand for Jaehee. "I'm really starting to think it's becoming a scavenger hunt," Jaehee said and Zen smiled. "Hope you're enjoying it. Listen closely, go to the area where I, Zen the knight acted all my wonderful musicals." Jaehee giggled at how Zen makes the words more dramatic.

"Be careful! There is a rabbit under the bench." Jaehee said and Zen grinned. "I'm not allergic to fur anymore." Jaehee nodded and went to her car, driving to the next location.

She stopped her car and Yoosung ran over towards her. He pass a small glass bottle with a ring inside and he said. "Go to the harbour that you two met and MC wants to pass to you something." Jaehee nodded and got off her car, jogging to her final stop.

For magic...Start the song now if it works while still scrolling if not ...cry

Dear Jaehee Kang, firstly I would like to thank you for everything.

Jaehee looked at the harbour and sees a small note. She picks it up and opens it slowly.

I tried to keep you away because I was afraid that you might be afraid of me when I told you the truth.

She reads the small handwriting on the note and sat down on the wooden planks listening to the soft ocean waves.

I love you, I really do.
Thank you for allowing me to love you again.
I know I'm selfish to leave on my own when our sales reached it's peak but...
Hey, this girl finally can relax after so many years of torture.

Jaehee heart raced as she followed the last instruction her love of her life gave her. She reached for the bottle cork and open it slowly.

You can come and scold me whenever you want if you're angry at me.
If I left right in front of you, I'm sorry.
You know about my battle that I hid from you by now.
If you want to know the truth...
I have a type of incurable illness and I wasn't told what it was.
I don't even want to know...

All I know it's cancer and it reached stage 4 last year.

"Jaehee Kang, will you marry me?"
Jaehee choked on the words written on the paper, she covered her face with her knees, place the ring on her fourth finger and muttered...

"Yes, I will."

When we first met at the harbour...
I was shocked to see you there and that's when I realised...
I still have to carry on living my life to the end because I have to see your smile again.
Thank you for letting me see the true smile that I missed in our past life.
You allowed me to date you again. We had fun when we made the project and when we went crazy after the party during college.
Although living without me will be difficult and me leaving without you is painful...
You still smiled after I collapsed and entered the hospital.
You'll be my best friend...No. My beautiful wife and I love you.
So then...

Until we meet again...