Mountain

Roughly a week passed...
"Zen, how do I ask MC on a date?" Jaehee asked Zen as they made their way to their own classroom. "Well, you can make an excuse as a celebration for getting an A for the biology project. " Zen said. Jaehee nodded and made a few notes on the tips. MC walked with Jumin to their classroom and Jumin looked at his watch. "2.30 an appointment to see my father..." Jumin muttered as they were about to enter their separate classroom. "The headmaster has it rough in you, huh. Considering he's your father." MC asked and Jumin nodded. "He even said 'Jumin, I am your father' once, god." MC chuckled while he waved bye to her.

Time skipu!
Jaehee ran out of the classroom door and lunged towards MC. "Can we go out today?" Jaehee asked and MC checked her schedule. "Sure. What's the occasion?" MC asked and Jaehee frowned. "Please don't sound formal towards me. Anyways...Its to celebrate for scoring an A for the biology project." MC blinked. "Jae(MC way of calling Jaehee), we just celebrated two days ago." "Oh..." MC flicked her pen on Jaehee's forehead, "But... we can celebrate again." Jaehee's eye lit up. "So...our date is on?" "A date?!"MC exclaimed and lunged towards Jaehee. "You could just have told me," MC said and Jaehee blushed a little. "It's embarrassing"

After school...

Jaehee pulled MC's arm as they made their way to a nearby cafe. "Should we reopen our cafe?" Jaehee asked and MC looked up from her cup, "What?! A-Are you sure?". Jaehee nodded and MC looked at the key hanged around her neck then to Jaehee's key. "I guess we can try," MC said and Jaehee nodded. They took a few awkward sips from their coffee and looked at each other weirdly. "MC, am I weird?" Jaehee asked breaking the awkward silence, "No, why do you ask?" Jaehee place a hand behind her neck while rubbing it. "Well...A few girls from my class has been leaving notes on my desk saying that I'm weird and stuff." MC gave a pissed off face and Jaehee sighed. "I appreciate that you want to murder them but please don't. Just maybe talk and work things out..?" MC took a deep breath and nodded. "Let's go for a ride." MC said and Jaehee nodded, they took off on MC's motorcycle. The wind brushed their body as they zoom past. MC stopped at a mountain showing the big view of the city and the other side is the ocean. "Woah." Jaehee said and looked at the beautiful view of the sunsetting painting the sky in different colours. "The mountain view is nice whenever I come here. It was nice but I felt that I wanted to share it with someone else." MC said and Jaehee hugged MC. "Now, you did share it with someone. I love this view and can we come here again?" MC smiled and tossed the helmet to Jaehee. "Please give me a warning next time." Jaehee said and MC stuck out her tongue. 'Should I do it?' MC asked herself while driving Jaehee back. Jaehee's arm wrapped around her waist makes her feel secure.

After Jaehee laid down on the bed, she dozed off straight away and MC smiled at the sight. She removed Jaehee's glasses and tried them on. 'holy shit! I can't see a thing!' MC concluded that Jaehee needs to stop staring at her computer for god sake and her own sake. "Marry me, Jaehee Kang" she whispered and Jaehee just made a small groan before sleeping again.

Nice To Meet You Again (Jaehee X MC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें