After ending

Jaehee rubbed the ring on her fourth finger, she looked at the key hanged around her neck and looked at the mountaintop. She watches the sunset and smiles, Zen watched her as he promised to do so for MC. "You were right about one thing MC, you made sure that I met you again." Jaehee said and she felt tears run down as the wind blew her hair.

"Mommy..?" A small girl asked as she slowly approached Jaehee's shaking figure. "Why are you doing here? I thought Zen was going to bring you to a amusement park." Jaehee asked wiping her tears. Zen comes out from behind, he sighed as he helped Jaehee up. "She saw you on the way and asked me to stop my car." He said and Jaehee nodded. "Its amazing that you're able to bear a child of MC using my sperm." Zen said softly as the girl went to run in the field. "I'm truly grateful for your help supporting MC's idea." Jaehee called the girl and they went to the car. "Mommy! My friends gave me a new nickname today!" The girl said excitedly in the car, Zen chuckled as she explains how the nickname was formed.

"MC Kang the great and powerful!" The girl said and Jaehee laughed at how sarcastic it was said. "Ok, MC Kang...How about we see how 'powerful' you are at the game booths." Zen said and Jaehee smiled. She was happy that the girl has a caring half father. She doesn't want MC to know who her other mother is yet until the time was right.

"Mommy! Hurry up!" The small MC shouted and Jaehee ran forth. Jaehee felt a pull on her wrist before she felt a hug. It was the same hug that MC used to give her. "Thank you Jaehee." Was just what Jaehee heard before the hug disappeared. "Jeez, Mommy what's taking you this long?" The small girl shouted and pulled Jaehee's arm.

'I love you MC, it's not a lie.'