Unlocking the past

MC comes out of the toilet and finds Jaehee sitting on the bed. "What happened last night?" Jaehee asked as MC took a sip from her bottle. "We had sex last night." MC said with no emotions, Jaehee nodded before pausing. "We had what?!" She shouted, "Thanks for letting me lose my virginity to a girl." MC said with a smirk. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Jaehee said and MC smiled. "No problem. Let's not talk about it anymore from this point on." "Of course!" Jaehee said without thinking much, Jaehee head then started to hurt like whenever a flashback occurred. MC too was suffering from it.

MC was ready to kill herself that day when Jaehee died. "Why me?!" MC screamed at the same harbour that they met. She didn't wish for anything and all she had was Jaehee. Now Jaehee is gone and she didn't have anyone to talk to not even the RFA.

Jaehee was about to escape Saeran when the gun shot her and MC ran in to catch Jaehee. "Reach out to me."

MC looked up and saw Jaehee looking at her confused. MC ran out of the door because her head hurt more than before like it's shouting that it's giving up. Jaehee tried chasing after MC but the pain in her head was just unbearable.

They ran down the stairs and Jaehee managed to place a hand on MC's shoulder but MC pushed Jaehee away since she couldn't think properly. Zen saw what happened and gave chase to them, Jumin followed as well just in case.

They ran towards the harbour and MC stopped. The view always manage to calm her down but the flashbacks were appearing in front of her so fast that MC couldn't see properly.

Jaehee and MC kissed before closing the shop. They were having so much fun laughing at the jokes while walking back. Holding hands in public and going to other cafés together.

Jaehee ran and stopped at the railings. Her head hurt more than what a hangover should be like. She didn't understand, what were those things playing in her head. "MC! Stop running, what's going on!" She said trying to fight the pain. "Go away! Don't approach me, please. I don't want you to suffer again." MC said on the verge of tears.

It was all MC's fault. That's what MC thinks, she caused Jaehee to try and kill herself. She didn't manage to see the signs of Jaehee's change in behaviour after meeting her old classmates. She didn't make it in time to save Jaehee when she was shot.

Jaehee went to the class reunion only to find being laughed at for choosing to open a café and received a big share of nasty comments. It was one of the main reasons why Jaehee didn't have friends.

MC finally recovered from the pain unlocking every single memory they had together.