When we met...(pt 1)

1 year later...
Jaehee washed her face and looked at the clock. "Shit. I overslept!" Jaehee said and rushed out of her house. MC waited outside and was looking through for any ideas for their recently opened café. "Good morning." MC said with a smile as Jaehee runs towards her. They sat on MC's bike and made their way to the café, Zen was outside waiting.

Jaehee looked at MC for a second and smiled. "I want to grow my hair out again... You won't mind right?" MC smiled and Jaehee knew the answer.

Jaehee's long hair reached her waist and she tied it up. "Sup!" Seven shouted as he entered the café door with Yoosung. MC took down their order as Jumin came in with V. When their order arrived, Seven took a picture with Yoosung kissing him on the cheek. Jumin looked at Jaehee for a second and smiled, "Jaehee, are you happy with MC?" MC looked at Jumin. "What are you implying on?" MC asked and Jumin shrugged. "If the two of you are getting married I need to make sure both of you are happy with each other." He said with emotionless eyes. Jaehee blushed and MC took Jaehee's hand. "Don't worry, I treat her like a wife already." Jumin nodded and Seven smirked. "So...That time when you guys had sex was it as a married couple or friends?" MC and Jaehee's eyes widen. "How did you?!" They said at the same time. "This boy has nothing to do with life so don't blame me for placing a  sound device." Zen starts freaking out and luckily there was no customers who heard what Seven said.

After the others left, MC stopped Zen and they went outside to talk. "I want to propose to Jaehee but what's the best way to do it?" Zen thought for a moment and he decided on something. MC agreed and they began their plan, it's kind of easy actually.

The fun begins the next few weeks...Jaehee had a day off.

707: Jaehee!
Jaehee: Is something wrong?
707: MC asked me to help out so she wants you to pick up a few things on the way but she's kind of busy to tell you.
Jaehee: Wasn't she... Ok, what does she need?
707: Go to the storage room at the back and looked for the coffee beans.
Jaehee: Oh, alright.

Jaehee opened the door and finds the coffee beans, she smiles at the small note on it. Remember when we got locked in on Valentine's day? She remembered when the mop fell on the door and they had to call Yoosung to get them out.

Jumin: Jaehee, MC texted me for help and I agreed
Jaehee: I just finished a task she gave me from Seven. Strange because clearly I remember she's...
Jumin: Here's her next task. Go to the park near the old C&R building.
Jaehee: Uh, ok...

Jaehee was starting to suspect there was something going on. She shook the feeling and went to her car that's just beside her apartment. She drove there and she took a small walk, it reminded her on how she felt relaxed whenever she need a break. The two of them will go there and have a chat or look at the scenery.