prom dance

"What the hell...Girls must wear dress?!" MC said reading the computer. Jaehee looked through MC closet, "You don't have skirts...Wow" MC sighed. "They're troublesome..." MC grabbed Jaehee's hand, "You don't have a date right? I'll be your date in your stead." Jaehee looked at MC. "You're not planning to wear a suit, right?" MC jumped. "How the hell do you know?" Jaehee chuckled and leaned in close. "I know you better than anyone else." MC pouted and pinned Jaehee to the wall. "Oh really? Then tell me what am I gonna do to you?" MC said and Zen walks in hearing the last part. "I'll be away..." He said. MC then paused, "Omg what did I just say?!". That's when her phone beeped
Zen: I'll knock before entering from now on.
MC: I regret what I said two minutes ago.
Zen: Lol, anyways find me if you need help with dating Jaehee.
MC: She keeps friend zoning me...T_T
Zen: She's still like that huh...
MC: She used to friendzone me in the past?
Zen: Ya
Zen: Wait...You didn't know?
MC: No... I'm gonna grab a drink gtg
Zen: Don't let it bother you too much.
MC noted it down on her book and helped Jaehee pick out a dress.

Jaehee stared at the big clock in front. 'God...Its almost 7pm and she's still not here...' Jaehee walked to the front to see her date, being stopped for wearing a suit. Jaehee sighed and approaches them, "I'm sorry but you have mistaken this person for a girl." . The people in front finally let MC in and MC thanked Jaehee. "Why are you wearing a suit?! I told you not to do that!" Jaehee scolds MC as they approach the rest of the RFA. "Woah..MC." Yoosung said and Seven tried to hide a laugh. "MC you're a girl! Why are you wearing the men's attire?!" Zen and Jumin said at the same time. "Dress are a hassle besides...Jaehee needs a date and obviously she's not going to dance with anyone except Zen. I want to save Zen from being stepped." Jaehee glared at MC, "Are you saying that my dance skills are bad?" MC took Jaehee hand and pulled her in the dance. "I don't know, let's find out if you're really a pro or not." MC said and they both danced. Jaehee was slightly taller than MC by just 4cm so their eye contact were really good. Jaehee stepped on MC's foot about 4 times and MC smiled every time Jaehee apologies.

"Jaehee it's a dance...Are you sure you'll be fine?" MC asked as she read the invitation to their friend's wedding (not from the RFA)

I'm going to continue this in another chapter so... Yeah