I'm back

Jaehee looked at MC sad eyes, those eyes they were familiar.

Jaehee had depression and MC didn't notice. MC would make Jaehee smile by doing funny faces but it was all but a fake smile. The day MC found Jaehee antidepressants was when MC knew something wasn't right. "Jaehee, we need to talk," MC said with emotionless but sad eyes.

"Let's go back, Jaehee. I'm sorry I scared you like that." MC said with a sigh and reached for Jaehee's hand. Jaehee reached and it felt like a familiar scene. Zen and Jumin watched from the side, they clenched their fist. "MC remembered everything but...she's not forcing Jaehee to remember," Jumin said and Zen sighed. 

"Aren't you going to talk to her?" Zen asked MC as they walked to the park. "She shouldn't talk to me...I'm afraid of history repeating again..." Seven sighed hearing her comment. "It will be different. See? Even Saeran is different than before." Saeran rolled his eyes and looked at MC, "I'm sorry for what I did to her." MC shook her head and said she had forgiven him long ago. 

"MC, stop it," Jaehee said and did their old way of recognising each other.

MC felt tears roll down her eyes, she slowly moved closer to Jaehee. She stretched out her arm and hugged Jaehee. "I'm back," Jaehee said and MC nodded still hugging Jaehee. "Please don't cry...I'll cry too," Jaehee said. " I'm crying because I'm happy! I miss you so much." MC said and Jaehee continued the hug while Zen began to walk away with Jumin. 

                                   "It's another good ending," Zen said

#I'm not going to make this the end of the book.  It's going to continue cause I have a bigger surprise lol