Prom dance pt 2

Warning! It might be a little mature on this chapter pls proceed with caution or don't let your parents see.

"My dance skills aren't that bad." Jaehee said getting ready to leave the house for the wedding. "Who was the one who stepped on my foot 10 times in a row last time?" Jaehee pouted and approaches MC who was currently playing games on her phone. "Come on...Let's get you changed." Jaehee said and dragged MC to the bathroom.

They finally stopped dancing after Jaehee said she wasn't feeling too well. She went to grab the punch cause that's the only beverage they have. 'Why do I keep remembering all this if I didn't even meet MC before?' MC place a hand on Jaehee's shoulder. "You okay?" She asked and Jaehee nodded. "MC, have we...Ever met before college?" MC gaze turned to the ground. "No, we didn't but I did hear about you from Zen before we met." Jaehee nodded and she grabbed MC hand for the first time. "I like you alot, it's not a romantic kind but I like you with respect. I hope one day I'll analyze this feeling I have for you." MC looked back at Jaehee and smiled. "I'll take your word for it. Don't you dare break that same words again." MC said and although Jaehee didn't understand she smiled. She softened her gaze and tilted MC head up, leaning in to give her a kiss. 'W-Wait...What did I just do?!?!??!!' Jaehee said and pulled away to find MC eye widen. "I'm so sorry! I didn't know what came to me!" She said blushing. MC laughed, "It's like you're returning the kiss I gave you." Jaehee laughed as well and they um party maybe a little too hard.

Jaehee comes home in the room drunk while MC didn't drink. Jaehee is actually very seductive when she's drunk. MC was ready to sober Jaehee up when Jaehee pulled MC's arm. Pinning MC to the bed, she slowly made her way and started kissing MC's neck. "Ja-Jaehee?" MC asked as Jaehee slowly make her way to MC clothes.

Long story short they had sex.

MC woke up the next day to wash up and recover in the toilet. "We had sex...Holy shit." She muttered to herself and splashed her face with water.