Chapter 1

It was not all that long, the 3 hours flew by fast. All too soon, Nickel came up and shook my shoulder.
"Time to go." She whispered. I got up, the small ammo belts clinking against me and each other. Nickel went down first, followed by me. We walked into the garage area of the warehouse. Everyone had already gotten loaded up into the vans. Nickel and I were the last ones in the van. We closed the large double door and the driver, a kid nicknamed Gamer, pulled out. We were driving all 3 working vans, plus someone was taking the coupe to use as a distraction. It was bright orange, no one was going to miss it unless they were blind.

In our little group, we had a total of about 35 kids. With two in the coupe, that left 11 in each of the 3 vans. It wasn't cramped at all believe it or not. There were no seats except for the two in front, which held 3 people each. So there were 7 in the back. Same set up in each van. We had walkie-talkies set up so we could talk to one another. And we weren't the only ones. We were just the ones in the warehouse, we had many, many more. Okay, total we only had about 100, but that's better than 35 kids with only 5 over 16.

We drove forever. I stood half the time, the other half I sat. The metal bottom of the van dug into my butt, and it hurt. We finally reached the forest in about 2 hours. It was now almost 1 in the morning. Almost everyone was asleep, but I couldn't. Something about sleeping in cars just didn't settle with me.

The grass was very green in this little place. I didn't know what it was, but if I had to guess, this was either a rich person's private property or a city or state park. There were way too many trees and the grass was too nice for this to be a normal person, especially with this drought.

The vans were all white, we found them that way. They were small, kinda like the vans you see utility people drive around in all the time. Gamer stopped the car and I woke everyone up. We quickly and silently grabbed our guns and or other weapons. I had my rifle, a pistol, a knife, a hammer, a flashlight, and some earbuds/plugs in a black utility belt that I had put on. Gamer and one of the kids in the front, Jargon, went out and put camo tarps over the van. Standard protocol. Now, all we had to do was wait.

We were all tense, and fricking nervous. We had to worry about all sorts of crap. And I didn't want to think about it at all. We waited for probably 20 minutes until we heard a van scream by. We didn't get out. It was the van with the Problem Solver and some of the Silence the Noise cultists. They were the ones burning the Fall Out Boy crap. Honestly, I could care less about that stuff.

"Wait, are we trying to save the Herold?" Someone asked. I facepalmed. We had totally left out the Herald from our plan. I grabbed my purple and blue spray-painted walkie-talkie and radioed some of the other Superiors. Technically, the only other Superiors History, Nickel, Knight, Tiger, and a kid that had joined us not all that long ago, Text. I set my talkie to channel 43-86. Our combined ages at the end, half of them at the front.

Me: Guys, are we trying to save the Herold too?

Knight: Who the hell the Herold?

Text: He's another person that SN kidnapped. Did you even watch Youngblood?

Knight: I skipped that part.

Nickel: Typical Knight.

History: Let's focus! Are we saving this guy or not?

Me: I don't know, that's why I got on here!

Tiger: What... What the hell is going on?

Cinnamon: What the heck is going on?

History: Cinnamon! How did you get this channel?

Text: Damn it.

Me: Geez louise.

Nickel: How did you get this channel.

Cinnamon: History gave the channel number to me.

Me: History, really?

History: Sorry.

Me: Alright, Cinnamon, since you're here, should we save the Herold?

Text: We should try.

Tiger: Okay. I don't know what's going on, so I'll just say yes.

Nickel: Whatever.

Knight: Um, maybe not put him at the top of the priority list, but okay.

History: Yes.

Cinnamon: No.

Everyone: Really!

Me: You always do the opposite!

Knight: Yeah!

Cinnamon: Fine! I agree with Knight then.

Knight: Finally!

Everyone signed off, and I sat back. As I did, I heard another set of van brakes squeal. Instead of going away. The van breaks stopped. I heard two car doors slam, and a light laughter as the people in it walked away. I put my right pointer finger to my lips and my lips to silence the younger kids. There was a kid about 12 years old, the youngest in our group (who was in the reserve) was 9.

"We showed those boys." I heard a female voice say. Another voice laughed.

"They will be dead before they even know what we did..." There was probably more to what they were saying, but they had walked to far away, and I couldn't hear. Gamer quietly opened the left back door. When he got it open far enough to fit one person in, I was assaulted by the erratic smell of smoke. I quickly hopped out and ran about 100 yards.

In front of me was a black, unmarked van exactly like ours. I could see an orange haze in one of the passenger windows. As I got closer, I could see smoke coming out of the cracks, and the smoke smell was almost too strong for me. I began to cough hard. Several people had come up behind me, not just from my van, but from all of them.

There was a bang at the door, and we all jumped back. The door burst open, and four people fell out in front of me. One had no mask, but the other 3 did. I gasped. The black haired guy got up, grabbed a fire extinguisher from beside him and sprayed into the back of the van. The other men began taking off their hoods. I immediately recognized them.

It was Fall Out Boy

Okay, so I was able to update twice today. maybe I'll be able to update tomorrow. Again, I'm not sure when and where I'll be able to update, so just hang with me. Thanks!