Chapter 11

We had been in the van for nearly 5 hours before we saw any signs for Las Vegas. We had gotten mixed up and ended up in Fresno, California. We arrived in Las Vegas at about 9 at night.

We were in one of the white vans, which we had made to look like a youth group van. Andy had driven, and I was in the front, navigating. We pulled into the parking lot of Downtown Las Vegas Events Center. We were trying to find where to go next.

"Where is he performing?" Tiger yelled. He was in a leather jacket, with a blue shirt on

under, black jeans with silver chains on them, and wore black boots. He wore a fake tattoo sleeve that we had purchased on the way up. Mallord walked up behind him. She wore a purple two-piece thing. The top part had long sleeves and fringe hanging from it. The bottom half was a small skirt. She wore black boots as well.

"Maybe if you would shut up, we could figure out!" Andy snapped his head up from the map.

"Would you bitches shut up! This shit is real!" He yelled. He wore a black motorcycle jacket, leather pants, and black shoes. Jargon, who was in a formal black suit, was cursing under his breath. I, on the other hand, was taking it okay.

"Will you fricking shut up already!" Andy yelled. I nearly lost it. Trying to get away from the noise, I walked around the car. My light blue top went down to about my stomach, leaving only a few inches showing. My matching skirt went down to my knees. The long sleeves were kind of bugging me.

"I can't take those morons," I muttered. I started surveying my scenery, just out of habit. I caught a glimpse of the center's sign. It was kinda hard to miss, covered in neon lights and all. I read through the people who were performing. There were a few small bands, one or two talks the next day, and David Copperfield was coming into town in a few weeks. That's when I saw it. Pete Wentz, solo performance, tonight at 9:40.

"Guys," I said. No one responded. I walked back to the front of the van to see everyone arguing. "Guys!" I yelled. Still no response. "Silence the Noise!" This time, everyone's heads snapped at me. "It shouldn't take that to get your attention," I said sarcastically. "I know where Pete is."

"Where?" Andy asked. I pointed up at the sign.

"Okay... So he's performing here." Andy tried to sneak his map into his back pocket.

"Let's just go," Mallord started walking toward the entrance. I followed her, the two teen boys followed me, and Andy brought up the rear.

It was extremely loud in the center, even though we had just walked in. It was crowded with people who were buying tickets, getting things ready for shows, even performers. I was pretty sure I saw Taylor Swift, but Andy grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the ticket counter.

"5 tickets for Pete Wentz," Andy said. The counter attendant, a blond girl in her early 20's put it into the cash register.

"That's 347.89." The said in an Australian accent. I nearly blanked. Andy nervously counted out 400 dollars After receiving the change, we headed to the arena Pete was in.

It was extremely crowded when we entered. The show was probably nearly sold out. I didn't see anything peculiar, but everyone had their eyes open.

"How are we gonna get Pete out of here?" Tiger asked me. I shook my head.

"We'll have to think of something. So get your brain working." I kept on going, staying as close as I could to my group.

The concert started 15 minutes after we had walked in. We were about ¼ of the way back from the stage, and the view was good enough. Pete covered some Fall Out Boy songs, but not a whole lot. Most of the songs I heard were new, probably written by him or for him.

About 30 or so minutes into the concert, I was jumping up and down, doing my best to fit in. As I did, I jumped backward and to the side a little bit, and I hit something. I turned around to see a teen in a short black dress jumping up and down as well.

"Sorry," I said, backing away a little for good measure. "I didn't mean to bump into you." The teen looked at me and smiled.

"It's fine, it's a concert, you can get crazy. I got dragged along by my little sister." A teen in a black t-shirt and black pants who was definitely shorter than her with red hair was jumping up and down about 5 feet away. "I hate music." I looked at her. Her hair was the same color as Harper's (History). She looked like her too. And the girl looked a lot like Lockbox, who looked like Cinnamon.

"Okay," I walked away, back toward my group. As I did, I glanced back and went pale. There were at least 8 people in black, and most of them looked familiar. I got back to the group quickly as possible.

"Guys, Silence the Noise is here. I just ran into one of them." Tiger, Jargon, and Mallord stopped dancing.

"What the hell!" Jargon yelped. Mallord looked like she was about to faint, and Tiger just stopped, his hands halfway in the air.

"Oh, my God." Mallord stopped. I found Andy and tugged him over to us.

"What's going on?" We all looked at him.

"Silence the Noise is here. And some of them look familiar." I told him. That's when he lost it. The song had just ended, and everyone was chanting:

"Pete! Pete! Pete!" Andy started yelling it super loud.

"Pete! Pete! Dude, listen!" I nearly facepalmed. He kept yelling until the whole crowd had stopped. Andy continued yelling.

"Wow, there are a lot of people here tonight!" Pete yelled into the mic, making me want to cover my ears.

"Pete! Hello!" Andy kept yelling. Pete looked over the crowd, and spotted Andy, jumping up and down wildly.
"Andy! What are you doing here! Everyone, my old bandmate Andy Hurley is here!" I knew it was too late now. I looked over my shoulder to see the people in black gone.

"We gotta get him," I whispered to Jargon. He nodded and signaled for the other two to move toward the stage.

"Pete we have to get outta here!" Andy yelled. The spotlight was now focused on him. As I looked back, I saw something that chilled me to the bone. I shook Jargons shoulder. When he looked at me, I pointed to what I had seen. He looked back a gapped.

It was Patrick and Joe. Both with yellow eyes. 

Sorry for not updating as much as I have the last couple days. I have been having to squeeze this in anytime I can. So yeah! Peace out!