Chapter 2

I stood stalk still for a moment. I had gone over scenarios like this hundreds, thousands, maybe even millions of times in my head. But this was real. And I had no idea what to do.

After I snapped out of it, and ran over and took the fire extinguisher from Pete. His initial reaction was to fight me, and he punched me in the arm. I winced in pain.

"Well, that's gonna leave a mark." Pete stopped, examining my clothes.

"You're not one of those bitches are you?" I chuckled under my breath.

"How rude," I said in a voice that made the r sound like a w. "But I'm not with those bitches, I'm here to help. Actually, we are." The people behind me stepped up. Pete handed me the fire extinguisher, and I got the fire out. As I finished, I chucked that sucker pretty far away. When I turned around, I was greeted by a welcome sight.

Several kids were helping the other band members up. The 3 boys had taken off their hoods. History began to administer medical aid, and I helped Andy over to the edge of one of the vans. I sat him down on the edge, the doors hanging wide open. Someone handed me a bottle of water and a ziplock back of what looked like nuts or freeze-dried fruit. I opened the bottle and handed it to Andy, then gave him the fruit. He downed the water extremely quickly than ravenously began eating the fruit.

History came over, and seeing Andy eating, handed me some medical supplies.

"You can get him patched up. I'll do the real thing later." She walked away to help the others. Andy then looked up from the bag and took a long breath.

"Oh, that's good!" He yelled.

"You bet it is!" Someone, I'm pretty sure it was Joe yelled.

"I bet it beats eating Patrick's organs!" Jargon yelled. You could hear the facepalms so many of us did them. Almost immediately after that, Joe, Pete, and Patrick hurled. Andy almost did but managed to hold it in.

"I'm gonna fricking kill you bitch!" Someone yelled. I laughed. Sounded like Knight to me. The two boys went running past me. Andy laughed.

"So, why are you guys helping us?" He asked. I looked at him. To be honest, I hadn't told anyone who had founded Silence the Noise, or how it had all happened.

What really happened was that somehow, don't ask me, I don't know, someone got obsessed with the Fall Out Boy took it to far. I think they founded Silence the Noise. One of their "spokespersons" had come to every school in the damn area, turning people left and right. Me and the kids in this group were either not there at the time of the presentation, weren't susceptible to the hypnotism they used, or just had other things and hadn't even attended the "rally". I wasn't susceptible to the hypnosis technique they used, but some people I knew weren't so lucky.

"Let's just say that I don't want you to die," I got up. "Lift up your shirt." Andy gladly took off his shirt, revealing his body to be covered in tattoos. I say plenty of cuts and bruises. "You've been through a lot today." I began to apply band-aids to the smallest of the cuts.

"Hell yes. So much has happened," Andy continued eating what little was left of the fruit. "First we all got kidnapped, then we somehow ended up dancing with naked girls..." I smiled.

"Luckily you were hallucinating that one." Andy smiled.

"too bad." I gave him the death glare.

"Then I was forced to listen to music and watch myself on tv. And then we ended up here." Andy looked down at me. I had finished up the little cuts and started to put on the large bandages.

"Well, it's a good thing we found you if those kids..." I stopped. "Oh come on!" I screamed.

"What going on?" Nickel ran over.