Chapter 6

This battle had been going on for at least 15 minutes, and you could tell. There were several bodies lying on the ground, sadly most of them were in white. I attacked the cultist that had spotted us. I slashed at her, trying to somehow hurt her, but she kept on throwing me off.

"Dear Lord!" Thyme yelled. He was fighting at least 2 girls.

"I thought the cult had some boys!" History yelled. "I mean, Galaxy, you said your dad was part of it!" I gave her the death glare while she fought another cult person.

"Shut up History," I whispered. The cultist I was fighting chuckled.

"Please, we kill the boys. Unless they're young, then we use them, and then kill them." I screamed. I knew several boys who had been brainwashed.

"Damn it you bitch!" I shouted. Several other people screamed out as they attacked with even more furry.

"Get off!" The person I was fighting yelled. I had slashed her arms, and bloodstained my hands and my clothes.

"Hell no! You killed my dad! You killed our dads, you killed our brothers! Give me one damned good reason to not kill you right here and now!" The battle around me was a frenzy of fists, knives, hammers, a few guns, and blood, just blood. Time slowed as the person smiled evilly, then loudly announced.

"Cause there's a bomb in here." I held my fist halfway away from her face. Nearly everyone stopped fighting.

"There's a WHAT!" Gamer screamed.

"Tell me you lied," I told her. She smiled at me.

"I didn't lie." I pulled out my pistol and finished her off with a shot in the head. I got up off her, firing a warning shot into the air.

"Silence the Noise. A stupid cult name. Get the hell out of her you damned bitches, or we will kill you." The group of cultists had come together.

"Not just yet." One of them pulled out a boom box. Everyone looked around and panicked. The lady started it up. Patrick, who was behind us, held his head, screaming again.

"Oh come on!" I yelled. Again, Pete tried to go over to Patrick but was tackled to the ground. Just then, it hit me.

"Patrick put in your earbuds!" I yelled. Patrick lifted his hand from his ear, fumbling with the first of the two earbuds. Suddenly, with a loud, animal-like scream, he jerked his head up. His eyes glowing yellow.

"No!" Andy screamed. One of the other cultists pulled out a trigger like device.

"No! Don't do it!" I yelled.

"What is that?" Mallord asked me.

"That's a bomb trigger," I said. The lady hit the button.

"Oh no." I ran toward the door, followed by almost everyone who was still alive. The cultists ran into their vans and drove off as quickly as they had come. I remember the next part well.

I heard screams and shouts, then a loud blast. I saw the light from the explosion behind me cast on the ground in the evening twilight. Wood, metal, and other materials came flying toward me as I ran. I got to the gate before I turned around. When I did, I was stunned to see what was happening.

The warehouse had been completely decimated by the blast. What was left was a pile of rubble, and that was on fire. Many people had died in the blast. A quick head count revealed on 17 kids left, plus the 3 Fallout Boys.

"Wait, what about Patrick?" Joe asked. I facepalmed. We had forgotten him.

"There is a good chance he is..." Just then, from the burning rubble came Patrick Stump, in all his blazes of glory. I grabbed my pistol, training him, then Pete grabbed it from me.

"What was that for?" Pete threw the pistol far away.

"We can't hurt him!"

"He's gonna hurt us!" Knight yelled.

We have to get out of here." As I screamed, Patrick grabbed me from behind. I fell to the ground. He held me down, slashing at me with his hooked hand. "Get... off... me..." I tried to use his weight to throw him off me, but I failed.

"Those earbuds you gave me, yeah. Nice try." He had his face leveled with mine. I was looking straight into his yellow eyes. They scared the crap outta me.

"Get off me... Stump!" I punched him in the gut, and he grabbed at his stomach, allowing me to escape. As I dropped from his grasp, Knight grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the psycho.

"We have to get out of here!" He screamed. I nodded.

"But we have to do one thing first," I took out my walkie-talkie. "All White Kids. This is Alpha 3, we are initiating Operation Scatter." Knight looked at me, dread etched all over his face.

"Operation Scatter! Are you positive?"

"Positive. We can get people together, but not if we're dead." I ran toward the orange coupe that was parked near the gate.

"What about the Fall Out Boys, and the Herold?" I shook my head.

"We can rescue them again, but we ain't Jesus. We can't come back from the dead." I finished my sprint to the orange coupe and got into the driver's seat. Knight got into the passenger and I quickly drove off.

Knight looked back on the burning warehouse. "Are you sure we should be doing this?" I kept my eyes transfixed on the road.

"Kai, it's the only way," I kept looking straight.

"Where will we stay?" He asked.

"My house," I replied. "My mom won't be going back there anytime soon." I kept going straight.

"Let's hope you were right," Knight said, watching the last of the burning rubble fade from view. I started out the window but glanced at the rearview mirror.

"We can only hope."