Chapter 12

"Move, move, MOVE!" I yelled, pushing on Jargons back. We started running toward the stage. The Silence the Noise people must have seen us because they started running too.

"Gosh damn it, Andy!" Mallord yelled. One of the people took out a knife, and everyone in the concert hall started running toward the exit. We now had to fight against them.

"Dear Lord!" I yelled. We were nearly to the stage. "Pete, get the hell down and get over here! You idiot!" Pete saw me and blanked. He wasn't moving, almost as if he were frozen. "Move it!" I yelled.

"We have a problem!" He yelled at us. "Patrick and Joe are literally right behind you!" I glanced back to see Patricks hook raised above me.

"Damn it! Move!" The others turned around, letting out a scream or cry and starting the sprint to the stage. I jumped nearly 4 feet into the air to get on. When I got up, I nearly screamed. There were at least 20 Silence the Noise cultist in the room.

"Crap," I looked around for a weapon. I then grabbed the microphone stand that Pete had been using. "Need this!" I yelled, swinging it wildly and taking out one cultist.

"What the heck are you doing here?" Pete nearly yelled. I looked at him.

"We're getting you dingus!" Jargon yelled. "So if you could help, that'd be great!" I caught a glimpse of one of the cultists and nearly screamed. She looked exactly like Zany.

"Guys, this is getting weird," I said. "Most of these guys look like the people we lost!" One of them smiled cruelly.

"That is because we are!" That's when it hit me. These were the people we thought we had lost.

"These people, we know them!" I yelled. The 3 other kids and Andy looked at me as we fought.

"What do you mean?" Mallord asked. Tiger kicked one in the shins, and she uppercut kicked him.

"Yep, that's probably Cinnamon," He went down. I felt the panic start to surface.

"We've gotta get outta here!" As I screamed, Patrick came up behind me, holding his hook above Pete. Joe was behind Pete, with some sort of taser. "Pete, get down!" Pete got down just as I swung. The girls with the taser went down pretty quickly.

"We need to get out of here!" Tiger yelled. I swung the stick a few more times.

"Working on it! If these bitches would kindly stop attacking for 5 seconds..." Just then, there were two Thu-thunks on the stage. I didn't wanna see who it was because I already knew. But I still looked. And there, in all their Silence the Noise glory, were Patrick and Joe. "Damn it." I swung the stick at Patrick, but he grabbed it and shook it violently. I had to let go of it so my arms didn't get pulled out of the socket.

"Mallord, we need to stop them!" Mallord looked around. There were several pyrotechnics machines near where I was, and I saw her look in my direction.

"Galaxy! Use the smoke machines!" I nodded, ducking under Patrick's hock, and grabbing Pete's hand. Joe followed in pursuit, with a nice new stick to use. I quickly made it over to the pyrotechnic machines and started messing with them.

"How do you turn these things on?" I looked back to see Pete fighting for his life. He didn't answer right away, but the news was pretty bad.

"I... don't know... how to... work those.... Damned... Will you let me finish!" he yelled into Patrick and Joe's ears. "Machines!" I sighed and quickly returned to messing with buttons and knobs. I hit one, a bright red blinky one, and the smoke began to protrude from the machine.I smiled, then quickly did this with all the machines.

"Get out of here!" I heard Jargon screaming as I grabbed Pete's wrist. I dodged backstage, then quickly navigated my way to the entrance we had come from. Everyone met up, very much exhausted, hurt, and breathing kind of hard.

"Are we all here?" Andy asked. We were holding our bent knees, trying to catch our breath. Behind us, there was a large explosion. I looked back to see the girls in black coming toward us.

"Ya know what, I don't think it matters," I said.

"Run!" Pete screamed, running into the parking lot. I soon followed suit, not wanting to be mashed to bits by them.

"That is the first good thing you've said all night!" I yelled to Pete as I pulled in front of him. I ran toward the van. "Follow me!" We reached the van quickly, Pete jumping in the passenger side while Andy got in the driver's side. I jumped into the back, hurrying to close the door.

"Where's Tiger?" Mallord asked. I looked out, desperately trying to find him.

"Help me!" I heard him, snapping my head back toward the entrance of the building. Tiger was running full speed, followed in hot pursuit by Patrick and Joe.

"Move, move!" We yelled, trying to get him to get in faster. Tiger literally jumped into the back. As he did, Andy hit the gas, and we raced out of there. Me and Jargon pulled Tiger up, almost out of the parking lot. Out of nowhere, Patrick and Andy appeared in the van.

"Damn it! Those bitches got in!" Tiger yelled. Andy began to swerve, for no apparent reason, and we now had to get these guys out of the car.

"I've got you know," Joe muttered. Mallord screamed and kicked him in the face.

"Since when were you evil?" She asked, more sarcastically than not.

"It's been a while," Patrick responded. I grabbed a heavy package (which was later revealed to be some tools for fixing the van) onto his head. Patrick went out cold. I did the same to Joe, who hit the floor with a louder thunk than he had hit the stage.

"Great," Andy fumed. "We have two evil people in the car, how are we gonna keep them out of it!"

"And what are we gonna do with them?" Pete asked. I grabbed the bag again, holding it above Patrick's head.

"We'll hold them hostage. And to keep them under control," Patrick stirred, and i dropped the tool bag on his head. "We'll just drop this bag on their head." I crouched and walked up to the front, getting on my knees and pointing out the front window.

"Let's go Andy, back to our base." Andy obliged and headed back toward the Nevada/California state line. They say Vegas is like a desert mirage. Vegas was definitely a mirage but in a different way. 

Sorry, It's been a while since I updated. I hope you enjoy this book! Peace!