16

They reached at the party which was few blocks around the corner. He got out of the car and walked to the other side to open the door for her. His heartbeat increased as she hold his hand for support.

She was wearing a just-covering-her-ass-mini red dress with no back and quarter sleeves. It had a black diamond neckline. Her hair were down with just few pins here and there and her makeup was perfect, not too loud, not too minimal. She was wearing high black heels and a cuff bracelet on her left wrist.

She was looking hot.

He could not take his eyes off her amazing body, her perfect curves on all the right places and especially her Hazel eyes. They were beautiful. He has never seen someone as beautiful as her before.

Not even Chantelle.

"Don't look at me like you are going to bang me on the car roof."

"I wish."

He sighed and averted his eyes away from her, trying to control his heartbeats. She hooked her arm with his and they both walked in together. He felt tingling sensation all over his body and his heart got wild. He was finding it really hard to keep the junior Bloop inside the pants, but she was making it too difficult.

"Let's go and grab some drinks first."

"Sure."

"You are finding it really hard, huh?"

"Hard what?"

She look at his junior and then at him, indicating something which he understood and a blush crept upon his cheeks. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously and looked at her. Her eyes held a challenge and her face was bold. She raised one of her eyebrows and this turned him on completely. He really felt like having a cold shower. She was already hot enough and all her expressions and bold personality was making it hard for him to not do something he would regret later.

They entered the kitchen and both grabbed red cups in their hands. She gulped down the entire cup in one shot and reached for the another.

"At this speed, you are going to get drunk in the next five minutes."

"I am a heavy drinker."

He shook his head and was looking at the dance floor, when his eyes landed on someone. His ex- Chantelle.
His heartbeats didn't go wild this time. He didn't feel that spark or jealousy when he saw her dancing with other guy. Maybe, he was never in love with her. Getting Chantelle jealous was just a stupid reason to see Hazel. He was desperate to see her. He stopped loving Chantelle few days after he started talking to her.

He was never in love with Chantelle, it was just his thought.

"She is here."

"Who?" She asked keeping down her third cup.

"Chantelle."

"I hate that bitch."

"Me too."

"She is looking at you."

"I don't care."

"Wanna give her some show?"

Before he could say anything, she grabbed his collar and pulled him towards her.

Closer.

He was still processing on what was happening. Her hands around his neck and her body too close to him was clouding his brain like a fog.

"Stop thinking and kiss me."

Without thinking twice, he smashed his lips upon her. Their lips moved in sync. She tugged his hairs and he groaned pulling her closer by her waist. His hand slid lower and he squeezed her butt and she gasped, giving him the perfect opportunity to slid his tongue inside her mouth and explore it. She tasted like mint and alcohol and he loved it. He didn't need any drinks, she was enough to get him drunk. Their tongues danced merrily and they got so lost in the kiss, that they didn't realise a presence besides them.

Someone cleared their throat and they pulled away.

Their stood Chantelle, looking at them expectantly, like she was waiting for them to explain her something.

"Chantelle."

"Jason."

"Cheater bitch."

"You are the one who broke us up!"

"Quiet down, bitch. We don't want everyone to go deaf now, do we?"

"Who the fuck do you think you are?"

"Someone who doesn't shove their throats inside every person with a dick."

"You bitch!"

"We already accomplished that. If you don't have any better insults, then you should take some trainings from your face."

"Is it some kind of a joke?!"

"This is no joke. The biggest joke is what mother nature did with your face."

"Are you not going to say anything?" She said, looking at Bloop. He just shrugged his shoulders and leaned on the wall, watching the show before his eyes.

"I am leaving!"

"Good riddance."

~

Don't worry. This doesn't end here. Part 2 of this chapter is still left.