17

The story crossed 1K! Thank you so much!!! Xoxo.

~

"How do you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Roast people so easily."

"It's similar to how shit comes from your mouth."

"Eyy!"

She was laughing at his expressions and he was smiling hearing her laugh. There was no doubt that he was in love with her.

Love.

Some would think that it's stupid. How can someone fall in love with someone, he has seen for the first time? But, that is the power of love. You think that you fall in love with their face or looks or appearance, but in reality, you fall in love with their nature, their habits, their innocence or their badass-ness in this case.

He wanted nothing more than to kiss her again. He wanted to savour the taste of her minty mouth mixed with alcohol. He wanted to touch her soft lips.

"Why are you staring at me like that?"

"What do you think?"

"Your looks say that you want to kiss the living daylights outta me."

"Can I?"

"No."

"Why?"

"I am not a girl working in some kissing booth."

"Your opinions doesn't matter because I am going to kiss you nonetheless."

The place was getting more crowded with each second passing. She grabbed another cup of vodka and gulped it down in one shot.

"Let's get out of here."

"Sure."

After a lot of cussing, pushing and 'excuse me', they finally made it outside. They both were sitting silently on the patch of grass. The silence was killing him. He wanted to confront his feelings to her, but he was afraid of rejection.

'I am such a girl!', he thought.

With no more second thoughts, he decided to confront his feelings for once and for all.

"Hazel?"

"Don't."

"Don't what?"

"Don't say what you are going to say."

"How do you know what I am going to say?"

"You are easy to read."

"I really l—"

"The night is going well and I don't want to end it on a bad note."

"Atleast hear me out!"

"Why waste words when my answer is going to be a 'no'?"

"I need to get this off my chest!"

"Fine then, speak."

"Hazel, I love you."

"Done?"

"Erm, yeah."

"Thank god! I thought you are going to say a whole three pages long script."

"You are such a bitch."

"The bitch you love."

"Indeed, I do. Can you do me a favour?"

"Sure. What is it?"

"Don't punch me."

"Why would I punch you?"

And then after gaining enough courage, he kissed her. He kissed her to show her how much he loved her. And even though she said no, he knew that somewhere she had a soft spot for him and he was all set to make her, his and only his.

~

Sorry for the looooooooong delay! My exams just got finished and now I am back!!

Read this book, share it, vote for it, follow me, eat Nutella, eat some waffles, gain some calories and enjoy your life.

Xoxo.