25

Bloop

Hazel

Max

~

Pacing around the room with thousands of different thoughts in his mind was making him crazy.

Who was Max?

Why was he wearing her bra?

Why did he told her that she looked hot in red?

He was so in love with her. He never liked Aubrey. He didn't even know any Aubrey. He just wanted to make her jealous. He knew that, somewhere she has also fallen for him, but she was too stubborn to confront.

He wore his jacket, grabbed the car keys and headed out of his house. His heart was not accepting the fact that she has a boyfriend. Max cannot be her boyfriend because he was supposed to be the one.

He parked his car in front of her house and walked towards her doorstep. Just as he was about to ring the bell, he heard a loud thud followed by another one. He pushed the door a little and bam! It was already open.

Hazel was straddling a guy, a shirtless guy in only his boxers. Her brown hair were tied in a loose ponytail and her hazel eyes were laser shooting the guy with green eyes and jet black hair.

'He must be Max', he thought.

"You fucking piece of shit!"

"I already told you I'm sorry, babe!"

"A sorry can't get me my bra! I bought it for 57 dollars on sale! A FUCKING SALE!"

"What do you want me to do then?"

"Do all the chores for a week and get me the same bra from Victoria's!"

"Okay, okay, atleast get off me! You are one fat bitch!"

"Moron!"

"Hazel."

Her eyes widened in shock and realisation. Shock that he was actually standing before her and realisation that she was still straddling Max. She quickly got up, not before passing Matt a last dead glare.

"What are you doing here?"

"Do you want me to leave?"

"Yes, please."

"In that case, I am not going anywhere."

"Do you need another suggestion for Aubrey? Like where do you want to plan your wedding or reception?"

"Hazel, there's no Aubrey."

"What?"

"I don't even know any Aubrey. I was just trying to make you jealous. I love you and only you."

"Love?"

"Love?"

Max and Hazel asked at the same time and share a look with each other. Before Bloop can think or say anything, Max fisted his hand up in the air and gave her a devilish smile.

"Fifty dollars."

"Is that fifty slaps you said?"

"What's going on?"

"Just a bet."

"This dofoos here said that you love me and there's no Aubrey, but obviously, I didn't believe him. So, we kind of made a bet."

"I am not a dofoos!"

"Isn't he you boyfriend?"

"More like a gay best friend."

"Thank god! Now before things get any more awkward, I want to say something to you."

"I already know that you love me, so there's no need for all those heavy words."

"But, that's what make it more romantic!"

"You shut your trap!"

"So, erm, do you love me back?"

"Do I have to?"

"Hazel!"

"Babe!"

"What?"

"Stop ruining the end!"

"Love you too. Happy there?"

"Very."

He captured her lips into a passionate kiss and she blushed furiously.

"You are too stubborn for your own good, Hazel."

"Shut up and kiss me."

"Eww, gross! I am leaving."

"Good riddance."

"Good riddance."

~

Sorry for the veeeeery late update. I was caught up a bit.

I hope you like this chap and don't forget to vote and comment.