Epilogue

"Hello."

"Hey."

"Where are you?"

"Card shop."

"What are you doing there?"

"Getting cards, duh."

"Cards?"

"Yes, marriage cards."

"You are getting married?!"

"You don't know?"

"How would I know?!"

The front door of their house opened and he entered. One hand was holding the phone and the other one was holding the card. She was sitting on the dark red love couch, unaware that he was there.

Her mind was still wrapped around the fact that he was getting married. She was getting furious with every passing second. She did not spend three years with Bloop just for him to call her and say he was getting married.

"Answer me, damn it!"

"Answer you what?"

"With whom are you getting married?!"

"I would ask you the same question again. You don't know?"

"How the fuck would I know?!"

"Because, it's you."

He kissed the soft spot on her right ear and whispered.

"You are lame."

"How so?"

"It took you two years to figure out that my real name was Hazel and three years to propose me."

He kissed her passionately and whispered huskily in her ear,

"Atleast, my kisses are not lame."

~

This is where I will bid goodbye and ask you to vote and comment on this story and share it as much as possible.

This is the cheesy romantic ending of this book where they both will live happily ever after, have twins (a boy and a girl), name them Alex and Alexa because Bloop is lame and tell their children the story of how their mom told Good Riddance to their dad on their first official talk.

Shower your love on this book and all of my other books by smashing the vote button.

Buh-bye!

Xoxo.