Disclaimer, character description and changes to the world

So first off. I don't own Destiny nor RWBY. Those belong do Bungie and Rooster Teeth respectively. And also this is my first fanfic, so... Yeah.

With that out of the way, I thought you should know that I'm changing things of the Destiny world to make things a little better.

So first of, the story happens 30 Years after you were reborn. (NOTE: The story used to be 15 years after instead of 30, but I adjusted it for the sake of adding a single joke that just wouldn't have worked if he was 33 years old. If you're an old reader, sorry for the possible confusion.) That's a lot, ain't it? Well I'm doing this so the changes I've made aren't so conflicting, and also to avoid altering the game's actual story.

The first thing I'll add is that you can have unlimited exotics equiped. Man I wish that was a thing in the actual game...

Your current gear is Knucklehead Radar, The Dragon's Shadow, The Young Ahamkhara Spine (Not sure if that's how you spell it) and Orpheus Rig (Or St0mp-335, depends on the situation) along the monochromatic shader and A Cloak Called Home, it might be changed later on, and you're mainly a Nightstalker, so, yeah.

Your weapons are pretty much everything in the Guardians Arsenal, but you have a preference for Sturm, Outbreak Prime and Vex Mythoclast (Maybe Mida Multitool or Sunshot), Merciless or Ice Breaker and Warclif Coil or Dark Drinker.

You are a Human called Gene, you were around 18 years when resurected, and you look like you were 21, you are an Albino (white hair, extremely pale skin and blue or pinkish eyes) with a red mechanic eye and a blue one. You have Vex parts in yourself, like the eye, and become more like the Vex ever so slightly, every day that goes by. You've reached the point where you bleed like the Vex.

Let me know what you would like me to add to the story, if you want me to add an OC or make a change or ship the character with someone.

And if you're toxic or hateful I'll just pretend you don't exist. But that dosen't mean I won't take criticism, so long as it's constructive and not just "U suck"

Thank you so much for taking interest in my story, and I hope you'll enjoy it!