Information: Guardians and Hunters

Guardians

A military force who's purpose is to protect the last survivors of Earth, their planet. They were skilled people yet they died in the end of the golden age wen the darkness attacked looking for the Traveler.

The Traveler, an odd celestial being with the powers to increment the knowledge of others and terraform planets, sacrificed itself to protect the last remnants of mankind, and created the Ghosts. Machines tasked with finding skilled people to bring back from the dead and turn into Guardians.

They are divided in Hunters, Warlocks and Titans. And they can all become a subclass which carries a special element.

Hunters are agile damage dealers. They are quick, precise, strong and stealthy wen they want to be. They can become Gunslingers, Arcstriders or Nightstalkers.

Warlocks are the geniuses and researchers of the tower. They are smart and experiment to find new ways to become powerful and help their allies. They can become Voidwalkers, Sunsingers and Stormcallers.

The Titans are the most resilient and aggressive warriors, ready to jump into battle at any time and protect their allies. They can become Strikers, Protectors or Sunbreakers.

Hunters of Remnant

Skilled fighters trained to fight for those who can't, against the Grim, dark beasts who smell fear, and all sorts of criminals.

They are trained in special schools, make their own weapons and most of them carry a special skill known as Semblance. It is rare to find two people with the same semblance unless they're family.

----------------------------------------------

So I'm gonna be doing this now, so those who don't know about one of the worlds can understand what is going on.

So yeah, just wanted to let you know!

Rest easy Souls.