Information: Guardian Weapons and Armor

The Hunters of Remnant create their own weapons, but Guardians use specially made weaponry and armor, which is divided in classes: Common, Uncommon, Rare, Legendary and Exotic. And are classified in kinetic, energy and Power

Common equipment is the weakest and most generic. Only new Guardians hold these.

Uncommon is still simple and generic, but can make its wielder resilient, faster or help heal him.

Rare gives more bonuses and has a special generic trait and\or customisation choices. They are vastly better than all of the above.

Legendary is the second best type. It looks great, it gives great bonuses and traits and is just outright better than rares.

Exotics are the top notch and most powerful pieces. So powerful that you could only have one on you before. But now you can have as many as you can carry. They do all legendaries do, but better. And they have an exotic trait, that no other equipment will ever have.

An example would be a Hunter Orpheus Rig, if you hit multiple people with your super ability, will replenish it.

Kinetic weapons are those that shoot normally. Your everyday gun. Except that advanced, but still. You can find Rifles, handguns and submachine guns here.

Energy weapons use elements and have more variety. They range from the kinetic choices to sidearms, shotguns, snipers and grenade launchers.

Power weapons are vastly stronger. They are deadly and efficient. They can Melee Weapons, Rocket Launchers, Machine Guns and Fusion Rifles.