3.2. Undead Soldier

I'm not gonna try to explain why this took so long.

----------------------------------------------

You arrived shortly at a clearing in the middle of the forest, dropped from the small shuttle, and went forward. After the shuttle got out of eye range, conversations resumed.

Ruby: So what's the mission again? | She said while preparing her scythe and walking forward.

Gene: Search and Destroy. | You said putting on your Helmet | Search out the Grim and destroy them.

Yang: So a typical day at Beacon. Well, let's get this over with!

Ghost: The last known location of the Grim mass was southeast from here, let's check it out. | Your Ghost said, coming out from your helmet's speakers

Gene: Just so you know, he does that a lot.

Yang: Is it annoying to always have someone inside your head?

Gene: I don't remember a time without him.

Ghost: Quite literally.

Blake: So Ghosts like him are common at your home right?

Gene: Yes. Every Guardian has one.

Weiss: Guardian?

Gene: Our version of Hunters.

Weiss: Oh, okay.

Blake: Has there ever been a case wen a Ghost and their... Guardian, didn't get along?

Gene: I can't be asked to care.

Ghost: Gene didn't really care about the other Guardian's problems.

Gene: Yeah, I had my own to deal with, also, watch your tone you little-

Ghost: -Hostiles ahead. Grim.

The party's eyes shot forward as your Ghost finished speaking. You saw your HUD and saw a slight red line at the edge of the radar.

Ruby: I don't see anything...

You equipped the Sweet Business and changed to Arcstrider

Gene: I see them in the radar, they're close, get ready. | You said aiming your gun forward.

After the command, the girls all got ready and started walking forward slowly.

As you looked at the radar, the medium range of the radar lit up in red. They were heading your way, and within a few seconds, you could see them rushing towards you.

You opened fire, your gun getting quicker as it fired. At the same time, your group charged.

There were quite a few Grim, but it clearly wasn't the "Mass" you were looking for. It took about 2 and a half minutes to kill them all.