1: Play Boy

IMPORTANT:

This story is also available on www.dreame.com

Search for my acc: Jo Sario

It would mean a lot if you'd support me there as well.

Thank you so much!

~'•°~♡

He stealthy get out of bed and reached for his pants and polo lying on the floor before putting them on in a slow manner, careful not to wake the naked girl beside him moments ago.

"Shiiit!" He hissed when his phone vibrated against the night stand sending a faint rippling sound across the room, he darted his gaze on the woman on the bed as she shifted dreamily while he grabbed his phone to answer the call.

"I can smell sex all over you even through the phone young master,"  his assistant spat from the other line.

"Hyung, room 103, you know what to do," he whispered as he snatched his case and tip toed towards the door.

"What is it this time?"

"A girl from a bar," he paused, "she's a little bit from the upper class so..."

"Hard to deal with."

"Hyung-nim pleaseee," the younger pleaded as he walked out of the elevator, "I'm on my way to the office now."

"You seriously need to increase my salary kid. Dealing with all of these girls after you f*ck them is not easy you know."

He chuckled, "Hyung, I believe in you," the younger said over the phone before hanging up.

"I spoiled him too much," Jung Hoseok mumbled to himself. He got his things ready and went to the usual hotel to deal with the problem at hand.

---

Balling both of your fists, you stared at yourself on the mirror as you flashed a determined face back.

'You can do this,' you thought to yourself.

Everyone you passed by along your neighbourhood greeted you with a smile, they said hello and you'd wave at them grinning as you made your way to the bus station.

Gripping on the documents on your hand, you get on the bus heading to one of the largest company on your area, The Jeon Enterprises.

---

"Good morning Mr. Jeon," the woman welcomed, biting her lips while slightly touching her exposed thigh on the process.

"Morning," he greeted back with a smirk looking at the girl's skin.

The other women employee made their way towards him and a series of these went on until he reached the door to his office.

He let out a loud groan as he sat comfortably on the leather seat when his phone vibrated revealing a text message from his assistant.

'Three applicants for today, their informations are there on the right hand side of your table.'

He reached for the paper and started scanning it. Three girls,-- and a smirk slowly formed on his face while he looked at their photos closely.

---

"He just left," the girl stated as if she couldn't believe what she just said.

"I'm pretty sure you've heard a lot about him yet you still went with him," Hoseok said to the girl while she finally put on her blouse.