20: Awake

"What's happening?" Hoseok asked the others as he looked at Jimin's shocked expression from afar.

"Dude, we're all standing here, how do you expect us to know what's happening?" Yoongi snapped.

"I can't see clearly," Jin hissed from behind Hoseok.

They were all hiding by the bungalow's left side wall looking sneakily on the drama up front.

"Guys," Namjoon started. He stood straight, arms were rolled on his chest looking at the backs of the four eavesdroppers, "we should give them some privacy."

"We are giving them privacy," Jin answered.

"But--."

"Ssshh! Jimin turned back around," Hoseok murmured.

"Where?" Namjoon let out as he pushed himself in to the others to finally see what's happening.

"Don't say words you don't actually mean," Jimin said as he turned to face Aimee.

She couldn't take it.

The emotional pain spreading throughout her entire body like wild fire burning her very skin made her shiver even more.

What she hated even more was the fact that his eyes didn't have any hint of anger on them.

Just pure pain.

And that made her took a hesitant step towards him, when he didn't back away she took all her courage and hugged him as she burried her face on his chest.

It felt warm just feeling his body close to her but that moment had soon ended when she felt his arms on her shoulder as he pushed her apart from him.

"I can't trust you right now Aimee," he said looking straight at her.

"But--," she tried to hold onto him but Jimin was fast to shove her hands off.

"That's it!" Yoongi growled as he stomped his way towards the two.

The others called after Yoongi but it's either he didn't heard them or he just ignored them, --most likely it's the later.

Aimee saw Yoongi heading towards them and she could sense panic inside her.

She needed more time to talk to Jimin to convince him that she already changed.

"Jimin please," she pleaded.

"Come on Jimin," Yoongi called from behind when he was close enough.

"Hyung," Jimin said turning to the older guy.

"Yoongi please, just let me talk to him," Aimee begged to the man but she knew that he wouldn't waver.

"We already let you talked to him, and it seemed like you made him even more upset."

"I love him please just--."

Yoongi chuckled and smirked at Aimee, his hand held tightly on Jimin who was just standing there watching her every reactions.

"It would take more than just words to prove that," Yoongi snapped and she pressed her lips together.

He was right.

Yoongi was right and she couldn't disagree with that.

"Prove it," Jimin suddenly spoke making the other two to dart their eyes on him.

From her shocked expression, her face turned soft as she finally understood. If would take days, weeks, months or even years in order for him to believe her feelings she will do it.