3: A Day with Him

He tilted his head to the side a bit, eyes fixed on you while you tried to focus your gaze on the wall of his office.

"You need to get rid of that glasses," he said, he pushed his tongue on his cheeks and eyes went down as he added, "and you need new dresses."

You lifted your right hand as you fingerspelling the word

'But.'

"As much as I hate to admit it," Hoseok started, "he's right Y/N."

"What? What's that hand thingy?" Jungkook asked looking at the both of you as he tried to copy what you just did with his hand.

Ignoring Jungkook, Hoseok stood up from the couch and approached you, "I could help you choose a nice dress if you want," he smiled.

This guy is really kind hearted which made it hard to turn him down, so after a few seconds you gave in to Hoseok and gestured okay while you smiled back at him.

"That's settled then!" He clapped once, "let's meet at the lobby tomorrow and just wear your casual clothes okay?"

"And how about me?" Jungkook asked pointing at himself. "I need to come too."

"Yes of course," Hoseok said smirking, "you need to."

---

9:42am

You've been waiting for almost an hour already but no sign of the two nutheads. Tugging lightly on your white sweatshirt, you stood from where you were seated ready to leave when someone held your left shoulder and made you turn around.

"Hoseok hyung still isn't here?" Jungkook asked, you frowned at him ready to act all mad but you ended up staring at Jungkook instead. Without his usual coat and tie he still managed to look handsome, hot and cute all at the same time. He was wearing a casual whole black outfit and it was your first time seeing him wearing something like that, -- you had to admit though, you kinda liked it better since he somewhat looked soft especially with his bangs not pushed to side with hair wax like the usual.

 He was wearing a casual whole black outfit and it was your first time seeing him wearing something like that, -- you had to admit though, you kinda liked it better since he somewhat looked soft especially with his bangs not pushed to side with ha...