11: First Love

You went straight to a hotel since you already knew that Jungkook would immediately look for you on your apartment. Your mom's doctor even texted you saying that there's a overly handsome guy looking for you but you ignored all of their calls and texts as you layed your back at the white mattress of the hotel room.

---

After two days, you went home to your apartment and a week went by real fast as you kept silent, going out only to buy food or occasionally calling for a delivery. Jungkook seemed to have gotten over you already since he stopped going to your apartment, and pestering you with texts and calls after the first two days that you left the Jeon mansion.

You were living peacefully until, out of nowhere, you received a text message from Jungkook at the middle of the fricking night.

Thanks for keeping my baby company when I was gone.

What the actual f*ck? You thought to yourself.

You thought about ignoring the text but something inside you was boiling and you knew this feeling won't stop unless you find out the reason behind that text message.

I'm sorry, but I think you got the wrong the number.

Apparently, the person on the other line was waiting for your reply since he or she responded to your text almost immediately.

Oh. No, I'm sure that I have the right number. You're Y/N right?

-

???

-

Since I'm back now, please stop bugging Kookie, thank you.

Your mouth fell open while you read this girl's texts. You couldn't think of the accurate word to express how irritatedly pissed off you were at the moment. You wanted to scream at your phone but of course you wouldn't waste your voice on that so you just held onto your phone very very tightly until your hand trembled.

A bitch and a jerk. They deserve each other, you thought to yourself.

Turning around so you could lay on the bed with your stomach, you burried your face on the pillow as you wiggled your feet violently while squealed on the soft fabric.

I f*cking hate him.

---

"Jungkook?" A woman's voice ringed onto Jungkook's ear, and his body voluntarily turned from the counter of the bar and see the girl that he won't be able to forget his entire life.

"Aimee?"

"Hey! It's been ages," the girl naturally hugged Jungkook and the guy froze as he held his hands up not knowing where to place them.

"How have you been?" She smiled, the smile that had him fall head over heels for her a few years back. She didn't changed one bit, her short, soft black hair was still tucked on the side of her ear, black round eyes twinkled as she grinned, sweet voice sounded like music on the ears and her white blemish-free skin shimmered through the flickering lights of the bar. She was irresistable, especially with her innocent looking baby face, for sure any man would immediately fall for her.

But not Jungkook.

Not anymore.

Still, he had to be a gentleman, she's his first love after all.

"I've been great Aimee, and you?" he answered forcing a smile on his face.

"I'm good," she smiled again, "but I've been missing you."

He just smiled at her and stood up, "I need to get going."

"Yes, of course, see you around Kookie," she placed her hands on his shoulder pulling him a bit to peck on his cheek.

---

It has been days since Jungkook went to the bar and lost his phone on the process. And now he layed on his bed, looking on the ceiling, cursing at himself for not memorizing your phone number. He's thinking of going going to your place again today, just in case. He tried going to your apartment serveral times already though, banging on the door, calling for your name but it turned out that you weren't home, every single time.

"Young master, you have a visitor," their maid knocked on the door of his bedroom.

"It's too early, tell them to come back later," he called out.

"But she's insisting to meet you now sir."

She?

"Y/N?" He mumbled sitting up from his bed and immediately opening the door only to see that familiar face again.

"Good morning Kookie," Aimee smiled lovingly at him as she lifted the bag of food on her right hand. "Brought your favorite."

A/N

Two updates in one day, a recompense for my previous late upload.

Also, sorry if this chapter is a little bit short, I wrote it just now during our company party 😂😂😂

😍😚😍😚😍😚😍😚

Shoutout for my followers, especially those young ones. Could you all please comment your age here? I'm very curious, I seriously think that I'm corrupting a lot of young minds.

😔😔😔😔😔