12: Hurt

"Aimee."

"Good morning Kookie," she strode her way towards the stunned Jungkook and pressed their cheeks together greeting him.

"What are you doing here?"

"I made your favorite food for breakfast. My omellete with a smiley," she smiled innocently as she held Jungkook's wrist and pulled him out of the bedroom, "come on."

Jungkook awkwardly ate the omellette as Aimee stared at him intently.

"Thanks for the food," he said as he finished.

"Are you free today Kookie?"

He was planning on taking a chance and visit your apartment since he woke up earlier so that's what he's going to do. Jungkook opened his mouth to speak when Aimee interrupted.

"I was thinking maybe we could go to that park we used to went to," she said excitedly, "it'll be fun!"

Unable to understand what the girl in front of him was implying, Jungkook frowned as he stood up from his seat.

"Aimee, I don't know what you're trying to do here but I'm busy today," he paused, "and it'll be best if you'd just leave."

Her mouth fell open as she slowly stood up, "I--."

Jungkook turned to the maid standing by the threshold, "Could you please show Miss Aimee her way out? Thank you." And the maid bowed and extended her arm to show the door to Aimee. The girl was speechless as she peirced a gaze on Jungkook's back while the man gulped a glass of water.

Playing hard to get huh, she thought to herself, she smiled and called back at him, "Maybe next time, I got your number anyways."

He crashed the empty glass on the counter just after he heard the door of the kitchen closed signaling that Aimee and the maid had already been gone.  His knuckles turned white not realizing immediately how his grip on the glass tightened.

How could she act like nothing happened when she's the reason why he had become like he is now, why he had become a man who played with girls'. feelings for fun.

She f*cking hurt him so damn much.  He loved her with all his heart. She was the first girl he ever kissed, the first girl he ever made love with, the first girl who had his heart. He showed her every single day how much he loves her, sending flowers, sending chocolates, kissing her cheeks, and whispering her I love you, he thought those things he had done were enough, he thought he was enough for her, but he wasn't.

One winter night, just as the first snow fell on the ground, he finally decided to ask her hand in marriage. So he went to her flat to surprise her, wanting to spend the night with her, and the rest of his life as well.

He pressed the password very carefully so he wouldn't make any sounds, -- he turned the knob, swung the door open and let himself in, tipping his toes as he went straight to her bedroom only to see her moaning and throwing her head back as she rode his best friend. She was f*cking herself on him like there's no tomorrow, the both of them didn't noticed him at first standing by the door way, bouquet of flowers on hand,-- not until Jungkook let the flowers fell on the floor with a thud and they both turned to the sound and found him there with his shock and tearful eyes.

 She was f*cking herself on him like there's no tomorrow, the both of them didn't noticed him at first standing by the door way, bouquet of flowers on hand,-- not until Jungkook let the flowers fell on the floor with a thud and they both turned to...