22: Happily

"Just to unwind," Jungkook told you right after you both got released from the hospital

And after two weeks of preparation you were finally sitting on the waiting area of the airport together with the six boys you've known because of your soon to be real husband, -and Aimee, whom Jimin insisted to come along, -you were happy for the two of them, especially now that Jimin got all the attention of the girl and it seemed like she don't think about Jungkook anymore. The two could never be separated after Aimee got back her consiousness in the hospital. Jimin was so thankful that the injury wasn't fatal, though she still got this bandage wrapped around her right shoulder until now.

But looking at them being all sweet and cuddly made you feel envious and sad at the same time.

Where the heck is your man?

He's the one who insisted on this trip and now he's late and you felt such a loner as you sat at the very end of the lane of the metallic chairs.

Your flight has already been paged through the speakers and you were starting to get worried.

Jungkook's not someone who would be late like this.

Soon after, your phone vibrated on your pocket and you immediately fished it out, and without any seconds to waste you answered the call seeing Jungkook's name on the caller ID.

"Baaabe~," he called out, prolonging the word, "baby, jagiya, honey, love."

Your eyes squinted.

Something's not right.

"What now?" You asked bluntly.

"I- I miiiigght be coming later than planned," he said slowly.

"You're already late Jungkook, how long do we have to wait?" You were getting annoyed already. You were so excited about this trip thinking about the amazing time you would spend with Jungkook but him being like this is ruining it.

"Look, you guys go ahead first and then I'll come right after I finish all these paper works."

"And when will that be?"

He let out a fake chuckle, "uhm, two-- three days from now?"

"What?" Your voice rose up causing for the others to look at you, "Jungkook, that would be the day before we get back."

"I know, baby, I'm really sorry," he pleaded, "these papers just came in today," he sighed explaining, " but hey, I'm sure you'll have a good time even without me."