16: Missing

!!! WARNING: SMUT AHEAD (21+)

"In the car. Now," he commanded with his hoarse voice.

It made you tremble in anticipation as he gripped on the car's backseat door opening it with force, shoving you inside and immediately hovering on top of you.

He made sure to lock the door before going back to you, sucking and licking on the conveniently exposed skin around your neck area adding more hickeys on the loney one he had marked on you earlier.

It made you think that he actually planned all these.

Him insisting on picking up a dress for you, purposely choosing a body hugging one, with a wide opening by the neck so he could kiss you endlessly there.

You were annoyed at first. But the thrill was over powering inside you as he attacked your lips, not waisting anymore time and fastly shoving his tongue inside your warm cave.

Hey, maybe this would help him get his mind of things for a while.

You're doing great Y/N. This is what a good wife should be.

Thinking that you were about to have sex inside a car,--parked on a public area where people might walk into anytime scared the hell out of you, but at the same time it excites you as well. His breathy groans on your skin and your totally not on purpose moans got louder and louder by every movement, by every kisses and by every touch on your body.

If there are people there, right now.

They could have definitely hear you.

But who cares?

Especially now that you could already feel the wetness pooling on your center, and the ache you were feeling was getting more intense.

You want him.

He started to unbuckle his belt with difficulty and you couldn't take it anymore so you snaked you hands in between your bodies and helped Jungkook undid his pants pulling it down on him along with his boxers. You kicked the obstructive fabric off him finally letting his already erected member free from confinement.

Jungkook continued to kiss you passionately with a hint of hunger and lust, biting on your lower lip from time to time.

Eyes closed shut, and head pushed back when you felt his feather like touch trailed on your bare legs. Traveling upwards to your thigh, and towards your burning need.

Jungkook roughly pushed your dress up until your abdomen  exposing your black silk panties.

"This," Jungkook hooked his fore finger on the wristband of your underwear, "has to be ripped off."

You puffed, about to protest but Jungkook wasn't asking for permission when he said that so without any second thoughts, he tear your panties in half and threw it somewhere in the car.

"That's my favorite!" You whined wrapping your arms around his neck.

"I'll buy you plenty of those baby," he said pecking on your lips before adding, "but before that..."

And you gasped, biting on the bridge between Jungkook's neck and shoulder as he slammed himself inside you. Stretching you without any warning sending a sharp pain throughout your whole body like lightning rushing inside your veins instead of blood cells.

...And you could have swore the people who just entered the parking lot heard you.

But your focus was immediately pushed back to Jungkook when he started to rammed himself into you, not even stopping for a second to let you adjust to him.