8: Trauma

!!! WARNING:  18+
* Violence

"Hi bitch."

She tugged harshly on the cloth on your mouth to remove it causing you to almost fall on the wooden chair you were sitting on.

You let your eyes adjust to the dim litted room while trying to roll out the rope tightly tied around your wrist behind your back. Having a good look around the place, you finally realized that you were situated in the middle of an abandoned building, stacks of chairs were placed on one side, and broken tables on the other, it almost looked like from those certain movie scenes where anyone who would enter the place would immediately have a heavy feeling.

The woman was losing her patience since you weren't paying much attention to her so she approached you and slapped you right on the face.

"Look at me," she ordered, and you did. The burning sensation on your left cheek caused you to squint your eyes as you stared at the girl in front of you.

It was her, the woman you saw with Jungkook earlier in his office. The woman who was kissing your husband while she moved unstoppable on his lap. She was wearing the same outfit, short skirt, red heels, tank top,--- it made you wonder how could she wear something so revealing yet still be able to walk on the streets without feeling awkward. She brushed her long hair up while she smiled at you like the way she did earlier beside Jungkook. A feeling of rage started to boil inside you as you pierced an angry look at her.

"You're mad kitty?" She gripped on your chin once again, digging her nails on your skin while she closed the distance between your faces so she could get a good look on you. "You're pretty and all," she paused, "but you won't be after I'm done with you."

You moved your head to snatched it out of her strong grip which made her chuckled.

"Acting tough are we?" She teased smiling, but her face soon turned into a serious one, and with hooded eyes, she stared at you as she commanded, "I want you to divorce Jungkook."

---

He dashed his way to the mansion looking for you.

"Where's Y/N?" Jungkook asked the maids, but they just told him that you went to his office to bring his clothes like the actual plan.

"Haven't you saw each other young master?" They asked.

"Uh," he breathed emptily and dug his nails on his palms as he made a fist. He later fished his phone out from his pocket and dialed.

"Hyung--."

"Jungkook, it's almost 11pm what---."

"Y/N's missing."

---

"I made some research about you," she started, walking back and forth in front of you while you continued to stare at her. "Like the reason why you lost your ability to speak."

Your body stiffened, the heart inside your chest pumped even more furiously and your head started to spin around.

"Business got bankrupt...," she said as she counted one on her fingers, "lots and lots of dept," she turned to you wanting to see your priceless reaction with every word she's saying. "Father was killed by loan sharks."

A silent whimper escaped your lips with the mention of your father, tears started to flow on your cheeks as you bit on your lower lip. You wanted to scream at her to tell her to stop, you don't want to remember that memory anymore because it breaks you, it breaks you into a million just by thinking about it, and every single time that you'd dream about that scene you would always ended up waking while crying your eyes out with your heart aching like it was being pierced by a katana.