4: The Announcement

"Dad!"

"What? Don't tell me you're shy," the CEO laughed throwing his head backwards.

You turned to Jungkook with worried eyes and saw him looking at his father as he bit his lips and made a fist, he was obviously getting annoyed by how his father was targeting his pride and ego.

"Can't believe you're chickening out," his father added.

Knowing Jungkook, you already sensed that he wouldn't let his father win over him and he'll force you to kiss him any second now.

...But he didn't.

He stood up instead, banging on the table as he hissed, "You know what, we're out of here." And he reached for your wrist and dragged you out of the restaurant.

Trying your best to keep up with him, you fasten your pace as you both entered an empty alley, he finally stopped and you both catched your breaths, but when you tried to stood up straight your knees gave out and you were about to fall when Jungkook catched you. His hand rested on your slim waist while both of your palms landed on his firm shoulders, both of your bodies were too close with each other including your faces as you locked eyes.

"Sorry," he whisphered looking at you.

You composed yourself and smiled lightly letting him know that it's okay.

"No, you don't understand" he suddenly said, "I'm sorry for my father. I'm sorry if you got offended by any chance earlier."

Your lips parted, shocked by what he just said, why is he being nice to you? It's kinda scary. Waving your hand slightly signaling that you understood and it's totally fine, you turned around to start walking out of the alley and towards his car when you heard Jungkook chuckled which caused you to return your gaze on him again.

You raised your brows questioning him when he took a few steps to close the distance between you two.

"Your hair looks like a mess," he said smiling as he brushed your hair gently flatting the strands on your crown, you were frozen in place though, too caught up by the moment you didn't realized you were just staring at him the whole time until his eyes traced down on yours once again.

Why are you making him like this? You made him soft, warm and caring which he usually wasn't,-- even with girls.

Well, especially with girls.

But you look too fragile and sweet and all he just wanted to do was to protect you, that's why he just let his father won awhile ago and let the old man called him chicken. If it was another girl, he would have kiss that girl right away just to shut his father up, but it was you that that was by his side, and he just couldn't explain it but you made him hesitant towards you. Not that he didn't want you, not that he didn't want to kiss your tinted red lips,-- but because if ever given the chance, he somewhat wanted to kiss you properly, like in the movies, where everything was so silent and still as if it was just the two of you, where you would look at his brown orbs while he does the same to you, while he gently brush your cheeks with his fingers as he place his hand on your neck guiding you towards him as he leaned down to meet your soft lips with his, so sweet like honey on his mouth as he nibbled on them leisurely, and before you both knew it, you were kissing passionately, feeling each other's lips as you both let your eyes closed shut. He shifted his head to the side to deepen the kiss turning it into a make out session. You felt him asking for entrance as he glided his other free hand on your waist pinning you on his body, the sudden contact got you to part your lips lightly giving him the chance to slid his tongue in and dominate your mouth.

 You felt him asking for entrance as he glided his other free hand on your waist pinning you on his body, the sudden contact got you to part your lips lightly giving him the chance to slid his tongue in and dominate your mouth