10: Test

Just a few more days and your fake wedding contract with Jungkook will finally come to an end.

You sighed as you thought about going back to your little apartment, living there all alone once again without Jungkook's warm hugs to take all those nightmares away.

You were standing by the kitchen counter, chopping some onions, mind flying around the idea of not being with Jungkook the day after tomorrow when a sharp pain made  you hissed as the blade cut through your finger immediately pigmenting your milky skin with cherry colored fluid.

"Oh, God honey, are you alright?" you were taken aback when Jungkook suddenly appeared behind you, arms around your shoulder as he reached for your injured finger.

"I'm fine, j-just a small cut."

"Lemme see," he looked closely at your cut while his arms still around you, as if hugging you, then he,-without second thoughts- pushed your finger on his lips, sucking the metallic liquid from your cut.

"Jungkook!" you mumbled with a strained voice as you tried not to sound too loud since the maids' room was just around the corner.

He licked your finger one last time and kiss it with a smacking sound as he looked at you teasingly, "there, all gone."

You answered him with a sigh.

"Oh! Does it still hurt? Lemme suck it again."

"No! Jungkook! It doesn't. You're crazy," you almost yelled at him, but he could see how flushed your face looked and how you tried to hide the smile on your lips as you completely turned your back on him, "My finger felt like it has been smooched by a snail, " you complained and you heard him chuckled sexily as he slithered his hands around your hips back-hugging you.

"What are you preparing?"

"Pasta."

"Oooh~" he exclaimed peeking behind you shoulders to see what you're doing.

He's always been sweet to you after your first night together, every single day, your feelings for the guy grew deeper and deeper. 

But you were still afraid.

The fact that he's still a play boy kept running around your head, you were unable to fully push it away from your thoughts that's why you were more frighten as the last day of your contract arrived. 

What if he'll just let you go that easily?

What if he just said those words out of pity?

What if you were really nothing to him but a way to dilly-dally?

The CEO came back on the last day of the contract and called in for you both into his office.

You and Jungkook was sitting side by side on the sofa of his father's office, while the older man was right across you.

"So. I guess you both figured why I called you here."

Both of you were silent for second, then you felt  warmth against your icy hand as Jungkook intertwined your fingers together.

"Dad--."

"Y/N, you may pack your things now," the CEO interrupted.

You bit your lips, wanting to say no but you have to do what the old man said, he was the one who did all the paper works, and payed all the hospital bills.

"Your mom's bills will still be taken care of until she recovered from the operation."

The operation was a success and your mom was saved, and all she had to do was stay in the hospital for a few more weeks to recover.