13: Reunite

A/N:

I AM SO SORRY for not updating for over a week 😭😭😭😭😭
I was so busy the previous days that I couldn't find some time to write.
Anyways, don't hate me please! *pouty-pouty* *puppy eyes*
I made this chapter as a compensation, hehehe. A long ass chapter with a specially detailed one 😉 (nasapian yata ako eh 😂)

!!! WARNING: SMUT AHEAD (21+)

He slid the key card in and the door to the hotel room swung open. 

Sounding a low grunt, he dragged the drunken Aimee with him inside the room immediately pushing her towards the king sized bed.

But her arms was tautly wrapped around his neck and when her weight was drawn to the mattress Jungkook ended up landing on top of her. His fast reflexes allowed him to place his arms on either side of her head though so he wouldn't crush her with his body. Aimee's arms was still on him, and due to the gravity and her strong hold of him as she continuously pulled him down to her, he lost his balance causing him to meet his lips with hers. 

He groaned in disapproval as he put all his energy to push himself up and away from her venomous lips.

"S-stop Aimee!" 

She was persistent though, she used all her weight to turn their bodies around so she could be on top of him.

"Aimee! You're f*cking drunk!"

"I'm sober enough to do this," she went down to his body, immediately unbuckling his belt and opening his pants to pull his member out.

"Oh! FUUUU*K!" he let out feeling her cold hands pumping on him. "Stop it!! Ugghh-aah!..."

"Want me suck you baby?" she asked sexily as she went lower and nearer to his tip. "Just like the old days," she was about to lick him but Jungkook pulled out all his strength to sat up and push Aimee away causing her to stumble on the floor below.

"I SAID STOP!" he screamed, standing up and pulling his pants up to his waist, he groaned at the process since he was still hard but that did not stop him bending down only to look at her eyes entirely to say...

"I would have slap you but you're not on your right mind right now so," he paused licking his lips fast, "I'll let this one slide."

He stood up straight and headed towards the door leaving Aimee frowning while she hit the floor with her fist.

---

You opened the door to your apartment, kicked it with your right foot to close it as you pulled out your coat out of your body. It was a cold night but you didn't care anymore as you slipped into your oversized white sweater and just left your lower body with your black cotton underwear with white ribbon prints on it.

A totally inappropriate get up on a cold winter night.

But who cares, no body could see you anyways.

You slumped on the bed, arms spread wide on either side, you felt drained as the scene earlier flashed before you, and before you even noticed, you were already crying. Eyes filled up with silent tears damping the pillow below.

You reached for the extra pillow beside you and used it to cover your head as if trying to bury the whimpers that occassionally escaped your throat.

You thought it was enough.

You thought that even if someone was there in the room with you, they wouldn't hear you crying.

But you were wrong.