15: Parked

"Don't try me," you retorted as you held firmly on Aimee's wrist trying not to waver as much whenever she tried to push her arms down towards you.

She growled out of annoyance.

And when she finally gave up on her right hand that was held by you, she lifted her other hand on the air.

And that was it.

With your another free arm, you blocked her left and swiftly twirl it to the side so her arms ended into an awkward yet painful position making her body shift a bit.

"Ouch!" She gasped.

You can sense someone was approaching the both of you so you pierced her with your gaze one last time.

"Stay away from my husband," you said calmly, but emphasizing the last word so she could get the message.

"Babe," Jungkook called and you loose your hold of Aimee.

As you turned your head to Jungkook you noticed that the gray haired guy he was talking to earlier was also walking on the same direction.

Your man stood in front of you and immediately reached for your shoulders.

"Are you alright?"

"Huh! I'm the one whose hand had been hurt," Aimee complained.

"Jimin," Jungkook turned to the gray haired guy and as if on cue the guy grip on Jungkook's ex's wrist and pulled on her.

"We need to talk Aimee," Jimin mumbled in a low commanding voice, "in private."

"What do you want from me Park?" Aimee hissed.

"Not here," Jimin answered.

"We're done okay?" She said pulling her hand out of Jimin's grip, the other people around the area were already starting to watch the commotion happening.

"I said!" He almost growled but he bit his lips and shut his eyes for a second trying to calm his nerves down.

Then Jimin scrouched down and picked Aimee up, carrying her over his right shoulder, gripping tightly on her thighs in front while she squeak and wiggle her legs and punched him on the back trying to break free.

"Put me down!" She squealed.

But he didn't seemed to have heard or feel anything as he went straight out of the hall.

"Guys," you felt a hand on your shoulder and when you turned, you saw Hoseok behind.

You and Jungkook let the unwavering sunshine guide you to the group of men you met earlier, their eyes were on the three of you with smirks of judgement plastered on their faces while you approached them.

"What a scene," one of the guy who looked like he was about to sleep anytime soon said.

"I find it cool though," Taehyung said smiling at you while the guy with pinkish hair applauded for support.

"By the way, I haven't introduced you to them yet," Jungkook said realizing just now.

"Yeah well it's all because of that hickey Jungkook," the pink headed guy said they all chuckled which made your face flushed red.

"Just to show you guys that she's Jeon property," Jungkook answered with a proud ring on his tone.

A chorus of oohhs sang by the guys ringed on your ears as some of them lifted both of their hands on defeat.

The evening went peacefully after that.

You noticed how close Jungkook was with those guys as they catched on with each other, telling funny and sometimes unbelievable stories of their own as they continued to drink some strong liquour on the process.