Chapter 3- Long Time, No See

HOPE YOU ENJOY!!! BTW THE MASTER IS BY FAR, ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS...OK, CONTINUE READING...

Edited on January 6th/7th/8th, 2016.

~~~

I arrive at our meeting place a few minutes early so that I have time to take in the scene around me. I haven't visited 2008 in a long time because nothing memorable happened, which made the year exceptionally boring. The humans don't remember the exciting part of the year, which was the Master being dominant and causing the human race to face extinction. I don't know the exact events because the whole year was erased from time, presumably by the Doctor. I only know what Koschei has chosen told me.

UNIT soldiers disperse throughout the street, their guns drawn and aimed directly at me. I raise my eyebrows and lean against the brick wall of the building I'm standing near. The Master appears, leading the soldiers with a half smile across his unfamiliar face. When i see his new appearance, I begin to think back to when we were younger, imagining the outgoing, dirty blonde boy. I can only wonder if he is thinking similar thoughts surrounding me.

----THE MASTER'S P.O.V.----

I spot a slim figure wearing dark, ninja-like clothing, leaning against a wall with an unreadable emotion present on her face. Her hair is a dark, chocolate color and she holds her quite short self with pride shining through. As I approach her, my personal guards standing by my side, she lifts her head high as a sign of recognition. "I have arrived, just as you instructed, brother of mine."

"Did you remember the pepperoni, step-sister of mine?" A smirk spreads across my face as annoyance shines through her emotional barrier.

"The Master," Cita announces loudly, a slight edge to her words. "The only person in the goddamn universe who has such a lack of humor and enthusiasm that could lead to them using a joke about pepperoni twice." I can tell that she's smirking inwardly, but holding it back so that I can't tell she appreciates my attempts of acting halfway decent.

I now stand in front of her, studying her dark brown eyes. I expect her to say something more, but instead she pulls me forward and wraps her arms around me. I freeze momentarily before the fact of Cita being my sister sinks into my mind and I loosely wrap my arms around her waist in a brotherly manner. "I like it when you use my name," I whisper in her ear, glad that she can't see the grateful look present on my face. "It reminds me that you're my sister and you could never hate me, even if my actions are against what you've always stood for."

Our sentimental moment ends soon enough and we pull away from each other, standing awkwardly in front of one another. It's extremely strange seeing her. Not only is she currently a brunette instead of a raven, but she seems to be more mature. The younger Cita that I remember had her professional reputation that she intended to keep, but she was never this close to being stern.

Her face turns emotionless one again. "Are you prepared to see the Doctor for the first time in hundreds of years?"

She nods her head the slightest bit and I take that motion as an answer. We begin to make out way back towards the Valiant with Cita trailing behind the guards. She seems to be in deep thought and is probably stressing over the plan that is about to be put into action.

----3RD PERSON P.O.V.----

The two Timelords board the Valiant, only talking when the silence becomes awkward. The Master rambles on about ruling the universe, but Cita does not respond to her brother. Even though he doesn't let it show, the Master is worried for the moment when the Doctor realizes that Cita is alive. He believes that moment will certainly come, and he fears that his plan may not end well. His sister is very shocked when the Master tells her that he turned the Doctor into an old man. Cita doesn't know what she should do, but she decides to go along with the plan as agreed.

She now stands outside a door, waiting for her brother. The Master enters the main deck of the Valiant to inform the Doctor that he has a visitor. The Doctor looks confused when the Master tells him this information, not knowing who could have manipulated the Master. The controlling Timelord leaves the room and returns a moment later with a very shocked Cita.

~~~

I KNOW IT'S A VERY SHORT CHAPTER. I WANTED THIS CHAPTER TO BE QUITE LONG, BUT I ALSO WANTED A KICKASS CLIFFHANGER! CLIFFHANGERS FTW! ANYWAY THANKS FOR READING, IF YOU LIKED IT, VOTE AND COMMENT...PEARL IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU'RE A UNICORN...BYYEEEE!!!