Chapter 27- Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf...

SUCH POSITIVE FEEDBACK IN SUCH LITTLE TIME ON THE LAST CHAPTER. THX GUYS!!! LOVE YOU!!! HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER ;)...

~~~~~~

The darkness...

The Big Bad Wolf...

Everywhere we go, two words, following us...

Bad Wolf...

The end of the universe...

Bad Wolf...

Satellite 5...

Bad Wolf...

MEMORIES -- THE DOCTOR'S (THETA SIGMA'S) P.O.V.

We're walking through a deep forest, one of the most dangerous places on Idelphi, the planet we're currently on.

Koschei and Seraphina are walking close to each other, looking alert, but still chatting away about something that happened at the Academy.

Cita doesn't look the slightest bit worried. She's too busy trying to get a phone signal so she can check another one of her Earth social media websites. Probably that orange and white website that she is absolutely obsessed with.

A rustling sounds from in front of us, and we all stop. All except Cita, who turns and smirks at me.

"Are you scared of the Big Bad Wolf Theta?"

PROJECTING IMAGES -- THE DOCTOR'S P.O.V.

When I'm finally back inside my own head, I look around, realizing I'm in a memory that Cita must have wanted me to see. It's almost like a virtual world.

I wonder where Cita got this advanced technology from...

I'm standing in the middle of a normal London street. Cars passing by, people walking...

This is where Rose lives...

Laughter reaches my ears and I turn to see the memory versions of Cita, Allison, and Rio, holding packs of chalk and cans of spray paint. They can't see me. I can see that they are talking about something, but I can't hear them, and I'm not able to read their lips.

I follow them as they walk around, looking for something specific. Finally they stop in a large, concrete area.

Using their supplies, they wrote, in very large letters so that everyone would notice, Bad Wolf. They wrote on the brick walls nearby, everything about a wolf.

Until now, the projection had been silent besides the laughter, but one single sentence made it through the filter Cita must have put up.

"I wish Rose good luck with the Doctor."

It was Cita who said it, but she didn't say it in a 'good luck' manner. She said it more like she was sorry...

PROJECTION SWITCH

As what someone might call a ghost, I watched as Cita and her co-workers entered the 500th floor of Satellite 5, otherwise known as Bad Wolf Corporation.

Actually, from this point in time, it is called Bad Wolf corporation. The gang set everything up. The transmission timing connecting to the solar flare. Rose being able to come back. Everything...

I can't help but wonder what's happening outside of this virtual-like world...

CITA'S P.O.V.

The repetitiveness of clicking heels sounds through the abnormally empty hallway as I make my way down to the Forbidden Archives.

After I had activated the devices, the Doctor, the Master, and Donna all disappeared. They should be transmitted back in my presence once they've gone through the program we set up.

Key word being should...

Upon arriving at the Archive, I see Allison and Rio, waiting impatiently for me to arrive, considering I was the only one who could access these archives.

Strictly speaking...

"And where have you been?" Allison asked, trying to mask the urgency of the situation in her voice.

"Walking. Specifically slowly. I hate long dresses and I don't feel like falling on my ass today."

I had changed before coming down here. I'm now wearing a long, flowing black dress that's cut at the bottom.

King of like Elsa's dress from Frozen, only black, because Frozen is the new black of course...

In order to enter the archives, I place my hand in the middle of the shiny silver wall in front of me and transfer a memory, a specific memory, into it, causing the wall to split in half and merge into the connecting walls.

"Now that...that was cool." Rio and Allison had never seen maximum security area's, so this was a surprise to them.

Ignoring Rio's comment, I step into the room, it being noticeably colder inside. The door to this room hadn't been opened for hundreds of years.

I was a whole different person back then...

Inside the room were walls and walls of digital filing cabinets. Filing cabinets, again, that only I can can currently open.

While all of these files are in  the Forbidden Archive, I would throw every single one of them away just to get to the file I came here for.

That's how important this is...

Walking deep into the chilly room, the numbers of the filing cabinets got smaller, until, finally, reaching the number one. But the number one was not on a cabinet...

But a door...

~~~~~~~

SO... A DOOR? HMMM...

THE BIG REVEAL MIGHT JUST BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER ;). YOU MIGHT BE LIKE 'WHAT BIG REVEAL' AND I'LL BE LIKE O.o THE MOTHER FLIPPIN REVEAL BRUH...

YEAH, IT'S A BIT SHORTER, BUT IT IS POSTED A BIT EARLY!!!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!

VOTE, COMMENT, AND BE AN EVIL STARFISH

--EVIL STARFISH OUT--