Chapter 25- Fighting For Something...

I KNOW, IT'S VERY LATE, AND IT MIGHT A)SUCK OR B)NOT MAKE SENSE. BUT STILL, I UPDATED...

BE AWARE... THERE IS SOME VERY COLORFUL LANGUAGE IN THIS CHAPTER... HOPE YOU ENJOY :)

~~~~~~

Oh... This is gonna end well...

I'm stuck in a room with the Doctor, the Master, Georgina, and a bunch of explaining to do. Everyone is talking. The Doctor is confused, the Master is amused, Georgina looks concerned, and I'm over in the corner thinking...

Fuck it all! Fuck it all! Don't give a shit anymore! Fuck it all! Fuck it all! Flip the table screw you all! I don't take, this bullshit anymore! I don't give a fuck...

"Everybody needs to calm the fuck down before I drug all of you, tie you each to a chair, and tape your fucking mouths shut!"

Everyone's heads turn towards me, their mouths no longer moving, but hanging open in shock.

"Thank you. Now, I know, I have a lot to explain, especially to you Doctor," I said while pointing towards him. "But before I start explaining, I am very curious"

I turned towards Georgina with a smile. "Gigi. Which of these men would you rather help murder?"

Insert evil laughter...

Georgina smirked as the Master and the Doctor looked at me as if I were mentally insane.

Sometimes I wonder if I really am insane...

"No, wait, forget that. I have explaining to do. No one interrupt me, or you might just end up six feet underground. Okay, so," I rambled while moving my hands randomly. "Yes, the Master is alive. He was resurrected. Did I know about this, partially. I knew he wasn't gone for good, but I didn't know when or how he would come back."

"Is the Master still a pain in the ass? Yes. Don't object it," I directed towards the Master, who had opened his mouth. "You've always been a pain in the ass, and you always will."

Now is the hard part...

"Yes, this is my daughter. Georgina Thea Johnson. Yes, her middle name is based off of Theta. Yes, her last name is fake. And yes, I am fucking awesome."

"I'd have to disagree," the Master said, trying to cause even more trouble

"Well, like I said. You're a pain in the ass. Your vote doesn't count. Anyway, where was I-"

I was unable to finish my extremely long rant because we were suddenly transported onto the TARDIS. All of us.

Georgina, who had heard tons of stuff about the TARDIS but never actually seen it, was looking around.

The Master, who hadn't been on the TARDIS since the year that never was, was studying the console.

The Doctor, who was extremely confused, was trying to figure out what just happened.

And I'm just like.

I fucking screwed something up didn't I...

My vision starts to swirl. Blackness swarms around me.

Too many emotions in this room...

Before I could say anything, the blackness takes over and I feel my body fall to the floor, unable to take the intensity of the vision.

----CITA'S VISION----

Happiness, that's what surrounds me. No, not me, us. I'm not alone. The Doctor is with me, just like he always should be. The Master, too, is by my side, just like old times. Jack is nearby, chatting with someone... Rachel. Rachel and Niko are here. While Rachel talks with Jack, Niko is in deep discussion with Allison and Rio...

We're all here, almost like a family, but there are even more faces, some I recognize, some I don't...

Martha Smith, formerly Martha Jones, and her husband Mickey are here, talking away with...

Members of the Torchwood Institute, Gwen Cooper and Ianto Jones...

So many more faces, so many more memories. But why are they here? What is happening?

I said happiness, but maybe that's a lie. Maybe they're all masking their true emotions, true feelings...

What if they are all fighting for something...

----CITA'S P.O.V.----

I slowly come to, having a strange feeling of deja-vu.

Like I haven't fallen unconscious a billion times before now...

I can hear voices nearby, but I can't quite make them out. Slowly, my vision clears and my hearing fixes. I try to sit up, but someone pushes me back down.

"Haha, no. You're not getting up," the Master stated, causing me to want to punch him in the face.

I don't like it when someone tells me what to do...

"Why not. I feel fine," I say, telling the complete truth.

I really did feel fine. Usually, someone would feel groggy at first, but I've done this so many times that I've gotten used to it.

"That doesn't explain why you randomly collapsed," the Doctor voiced, announcing him presence in the room.

I looked towards the Master. He had a knowing look on his face, because he knew what happened. The Doctor, however, does not know what happened, as I was supposed to try to not let him figure it out.

So much for that...

Still, I can still move the conversation in a different direction. I looked at the Doctor, then the Master, then back at the Doctor, pretending to be shocked.

"Well the two of you are in the same room, how's that working out for you?"

The Doctor shook his head. "He would not be in here if he didn't have the right to see that you were okay."

"And also he couldn't get him to leave," Georgina joked, entering the room with her hands on her hips, a fake, sassy look on her face.

I laughed at this, and so did Georgina. She came over and hugged me, and I felt like everything was fine for a second.

Then I thought of the vision, and the grin on my face disappeared. I sensed that my vision was a bad thing.

And I didn't know that it was going to get worse then that...

~~~~~~

LOL, I LOVED THE SONG AT THE BEGINNING, I THOUGHT IT WAS FREAKING  HILARIOUS. I HAD BEEN THINKING ABOUT IT WHEN I HAD WRITTEN THAT PART SO I JUST ADDED IT IN...

CITA'S VISION... HMMMM... AND THE ENDING SAYING IT'S ONLY GONNA GET WORSE?!?! ;)

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!! IF YOU HAVE ANY GUESSES ABOUT ANYTHING IN THIS FF, GO AHEAD AND GUESS THEM IN THE COMMENT SECTION...

COMMENT, VOTE, AND BE AN EVIL STARFISH...

--EVIL STARFISH OUT--