Chapter 31- A Surprise and a Plan...

I GUESS IT'S TIME FOR AN UPDATE! SORRY IF MY UPDATES ARE ALL AT DIFFERENT TIMES. ENJOY!!!

~~~~~~

???'S P.O.V.

My legs are moving as fast as they can as I run back to my ship. The pulse will shut down the radiation pockets that the Judoon have placed around the planet, but it will also fry my brain, considering I'm different then the species that lives on this planet.

30 seconds...

There is no way I'm going to make it back to my ship. It's still about half a mile away. There's no way I can run that fast.

A figure walks from the shadows of a nearby building, making me skid to a halt.

10 seconds...

It doesn't take me long to realize who the figure is. They smile warmly and greet me as if she was just meeting me.

"Hello Jenny."

DIFFERENT ???'S P.O.V.

I lean against the kitchen table, waiting for my brother to come downstairs. He always takes forever, and it has gotten really annoying now.

"Come on, I'm gonna leave ya, and then you'll have to take a separate pod," I shouted upstairs.

That's what I love about this planet, the advanced technology. Everything is a new, pristine white color and everything is updated.

Finally, my bother comes down the stairs, just as someone chimes the door bell. I jog over to the door, him following, and enter the opening code, confused, as we hadn't expected visitors.

The door slides open, and we find two old friends of ours outside of our house. They look happy, so happy that I can tell it's fake, but they keep up the act and greet us with a time traveler joke, like always.

"Rachel, Niko. Hope this isn't a bad time."

CITA'S P.O.V.

After we were told we are to do nothing to help win the Time War, I immediately went to find an old room in the TARDIS. One that no one would expect us to be planning inside. But as Allison and I enter the room, we find a surprise waiting for us.

I look around the room in shock. "What?"

Rachel, Niko, and Jenny sit on various items that are scattered around the room. I now see why the future Jenny didn't tell us about the other people who were aboard the TARDIS. Because she herself was here.

But she didn't know what Bad Wolf was...

"What are you guys doing here? Actually, forget that, how are you here?"

"A future version of you brought us here," Rachel piped up as she looked around the dusty old room. "You looked overly happy, which makes me think something bad is happening."

Allison chuckled. "Well you got that right. I'd say the situation is pretty damn bad."

Jenny looked at me concerned, knowing I wouldn't ask her to come aboard the TARDIS if it wasn't bad. "So, what's happening Cita?"

I sigh, getting ready to announce the news yet once again.

"Basically the Final Time War is right here, right now, and there is currently no way to stop it." I laughed half-heartily. "Well, I might have a way to stop it, but I can't even try so I won't even tell you all."

Niko raised his eyebrows. "If you know how to stop it, then why can't you?"

I sighed once again, sitting down on the nearest piece of furniture to my, which happened to be two car tires stacked on each other.

"The Doctor, the Master, and Jack have agreed that Allison, Rio, and I shouldn't be able to leave the TARDIS during the Time War because we're," I put my hands up, making quotes in the air, "too involved."

"Which is bullshit," Allison added, obviously less able to hide how pissed off we are.

Niko stared at the two of us for a minute, before asking us a question. "And you're listening to them, why?"

"Yeah, who put them in charge," Rachel agreed with her brother. "If you guys can go and fix this, go and fix this. They can't tell you how to live your life."

"Their not just going to let us walk out of the TARDIS," I said quieter than usual, trying to make sure that the Master and the Doctor were blocked out of our conversation. Mind linking without me knowing is totally something they would do.

"So what are we going to do?"

Jenny's question brought concerning silence into the room. There is the truth. Nobody knew what to do. Nobody has a logical plan that has any chance of working.

And that's is including Rachel's idea...

"There is one thing we could do, It might be a bit hard for some of us, but it could get Cita out of the TARDIS so she could do that thing that might work she has planned."

We all looked at her suspiciously. "What?"

She became defensive even before telling us the plan, which made us even more worried that it would never work. "Okay, so I know the people who have to do it will disagree, but it could work, it could convince them to let you out."

Allison became impatient. "Rachel, just tell us already, what is it?"

"We could seduce them," she said nervously, half sounding like she was joking.

What?

We all just stared at her, all of us thinking the same thing...

I ain't seducing anyone. I'mma watch ya'll seduce them, and laugh about it...

"Ha," I laughed nervously. "Rachel, I, no. Just, just no, Rachel."

"It'll work," she insisted.

Allison finally said something, thankfully. "Even if it did work, who would seduce who?"

Jenny smirked, which made me very worried. "Well, here's what I'm thinking. Nobody say anything until I say the people, okay?"

We all nodded as she got up and stood in the middle of our small group.

"Okay. Rachel will seduce Jack. Allison, the Master. And Cita, the Doctor."

"NOPE!"

Everyone laughed at Allison's reaction, everyone but me.

The Doctor will never trust me again if I seduce him...

After Allison fought with everyone in the room, I asked a question that would decided whether I agreed or not.

"Seducing, or convincing?"

Rachel shrugged. "Doesn't matter, just as long as it works."

Eventually we agreed. We didn't like the idea much, but it really was our only choice. I had to be outside of the TARDIS to do my plan. But before that, I need to do one thing.

While everyone was just settling down and chatting quietly, I pulled Niko, Jenny, and Allison to the side.

"Allison, bring these two to BD, okay? Bring them to Rio. Tell Rio to go into the library, over to the mystery section. On the third desk to the right there should be a folder in the left drawer. Tell him to look through the folder, and try to create something according to what it says. Have these two help him, and don't let Georgina know what's happening."

~~~~~~

SO THEN, THE NEXT CHAPTER SHOULD BE INTERESTING ;)

HOW IS CITA GOING TO FIX THIS? WHAT ARE NIKO AND JENNY WORKING ON? AND WHY DIDN'T CITA WANT TO TELL GEORGINA? ;)

VOTE, COMMENT, AND BE AN EVIL STARFISH

--EVIL STARFISH OUT--