Epilogue- No Way Out?

AND HERE IT IS...

~~~~~~

"So" the Master drags on as he, the Doctor, Jack, Allison, Rachel, and I sit boy v.s. girl in a sitting room aboard the TARDIS. "The six of us have something to discuss."

The girls and I share nervous glances, knowing what this is about and knowing it will be very difficult to tell a convincing lie.

"After Cita died and you all 'disappeared,'" he made quotes in the air. "the three of us had a little chat about what happened before you left the TARDIS Cita."

"And what was that about?" Rachel asked, acting innocent even though she knows perfectly well what he means.

"He means you seduced us," Jack explains in a rush.

I raise my eyebrows and try to act surprised at this. "What! Why on Gallifrey would we do that?"

"Hmm, I don't know, maybe to convince us to let you leave the TARDIS while the daleks were invading" the Doctor concludes, these being his first words in the conversation.

"Yeah, but that's called convincing not seducing. Seducing would only work if you were attracted to us," Allison tries to reason with them while also hinting to me that the Doctor thinks I was attractive.

"Yeah, well, I don't give a damn about the definition of seduction! We know what seduction is, and based off of our recent experiences, you seduced us," the Master argued, not taking his eyes off of Allison.

I sneak a look at the Doctor while Rachel and Allison fight about what the Master meant when he said 'experiences.' The Doctor doesn't look very into this conversation, but I see a look of betrayal in his eyes.

Oh great, I seduced him to save millions of lives and now he hates me. This is just wonderful...

It's funny how things work. Even when a good thing ends, it always seems to have a good ending, even if you don't realize it. Except this ending isn't all that great.

Is this what happens when you die? Are you really shown a negative outcome of the life you don't get to live? While that is an important question, there is a better question to be asking...

Is this really the end, or did I find a way out?

~~~~~~

OKAY, SO, THERE WILL PROBABLY BE A SEQUEL. NOT FOR A WHILE HOWEVER. AGAIN, I'M DOING NANOWRIMO THIS YEAR AND I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR MY ORIGINAL AND MY FF. THIS CHAP WAS WRITTEN ON THE SAME DAY AS THE 'FINAL' LOL.

SO, DO YOU THINK CITA IS ALIVE? WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF SHE IS? IF SHE IS, HOW LONG HAS SHE BEEN DEAD FOR? DID SHE EVEN ACTUALLY DIE?

COMMENT, VOTE, AND BE AN EVIL STARFISH...

--EVIL STARFISH OUT--