Chapter 21- It Just Had to be 'Bad Wolf'

*WARNING* SEVERE CLIFFHANGER BEING APPROACHED ;) HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER!!!

BY THE WAY, YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT JUSTANORMALTIMELADY'S DOCTOR WHO FANFICTION CALLED 'MY RIVAL, MY DOCTOR'!!! I PERSONALLY THINK IT'S BETTER THAN MINE, BUT SHE DISAGREES WITH MEH :P. SO, GO ON AND CHECK IT OUT!!!

~~~~~~~

I look around and take in my surroundings. I’m in a plain white room with no doors and no windows. A blue light barrier circles my body, not allowing me access to the room. I try to use my ‘powers’ to get myself out, but found that my powers were not active.

Well, at least I know Rio and Allison are looking for me. If my powers aren’t working that means I’m ‘offline’ and that only happens when something very powerful is working against me.

Before I could think of any ways to escape and find the others, an electric blue light fills the space next to me. I immediately recognize it as a teleport beam. Soon enough a body is transported into the same situation as me, standing upright, stuck by a barrier, unconscious, and having no way out. This body happens to be…

“Jack,” I whisper to myself, remembering the flirty human that can’t die.

“Jack,” I shouted at him, causing his eyes to open in alarm. He looked around the room as I did before turning to me.

“Cita?” he questioned disbelievingly.

“Unfortunately,” I muttered.

“So, uhh,” he began. “Where the hell are we? ‘Cause I'm pretty sure I was with Torchwood, and I doubt you’ve been hanging around here deliberately.”

“No clue,” I replied. “The Doctor, Donna and I were at this planet called Erthepe, which is a whole planet made of cotton candy. Beautiful planet, but anyway, back to the point. We were on our way back to the TARDIS and… Yeah, that’s all. I don’t remember what happened.”

“So you’re traveling with the Doctor huh,” I nodded in response.

We didn’t say anything for a minute. We were both too busy with our thoughts. But after a few minutes passed by of us doing nothing but think, Jack broke the silence.

“You know, it’s kind of weird. This is sort of like a trip I had with the Doctor.”

My eyes squinted in confusion. "What do you mean? What trip? Tell me about it."

"Well the Doctor, Rose, who was the Doc's companion at the time, and I were transmitted into this game. This T.V. game show. Yeah, but we were transmitted there and we had no clue where we were. Turns out the whole place was run by Daleks and they tried to exterminate everything in sight again."

Wait a second... This sounds familiar...

"Was that at satellite 5, otherwise known as Bad Wolf Corporation?" I asked, hoping he would say no.

"Yeah, it was. How'd you know that?" he questioned with a bit of suspicion in his voice.

Okay, Bad Wolf Corporation is invading my personal life again. This really needs to stop happening. And, another thing I have to worry about, is the fact that I don't know what were up against.

“Cita,” Jack’s voice came from beside me, louder than usual, so I’m guessing he wanted my attention.

“What?”

“You spaced out,” he stated. “Anyway, do you know what’s going on?”

I debated whether I should tell him. “I have a theory.”

“Well who the hell am I gonna tell!” Jack exclaimed.

“Alright, no need to shout,” I directed towards him. “Look I’m pretty positive that this has something to do with Bad Wolf.”

Jack chuckled half heartily. “If this has to do with Bad Wolf then you’re dead, ‘cause apparently Bad Wolf means the end of the universe.”

“No it doesn’t Jack,” I replied, ignoring the negativity in Jack’s voice.

Before saying anything else, the barriers around us disappeared and we fell on our faces. Jack came over and offered to help me up, which I accepted. Not long after getting up, an archway appears in the wall, beckoning us towards it.

----THIRD PERSON P.O.V. – SOMEWHERE IN THE DUNGEONS----

The Doctor, Donna, Allison, and Rio walked down corridor after corridor, looking for the exit. Allison had previously exploded on Rio for forgetting where the entrance was, while the Doctor tried to get answers out of the two.

“How do you know Cita?”

She’s our friend and our boss.

“What do you mean you work for her? Where do you work?”

None of your goddamn business.

“Do you know where we are and what’s going on?”

No, we traced Cita. And don’t ask how ‘cause were not answering.

On and on the questions went, but the Doctor and Donna did not get many actual answers.

Eventually, they found the exit, though they had no clue what to do when they came upon a long, white hallway. They soon decided to pick a side and follow it.

---- JACK’S P.O.V. ----

“Cita, what the hell is that?"

~~~~~~~~

SO, YES, IT'S VERY SHORT. FROM MY P.O.V. SCHOOL IS COMING UP VERY SOON (STARTED 8/18/14) SO I'M STRESSED AND TRYING TO MAKE UP FOR SITING READING WATTPAD STORIES ALL SUMMER...

DID ANYONE CATCH THE EUREKA REFERENCE??? NO, JUST NO, OKAY...

SO... ANSWERS TO DANGLE IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE... 'WHAT IS BAD WOLF?' 'WHAT ARE CITA'S POWERS?' 'WHERE DOES CITA WORK?' 'WHERE ARE THEY?' AND 'WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?'

:) LOVE YOU ALL!!!

COMMENT, VOTE, AND BE AN EVIL STARFISH...

--EVIL STARFISH OUT--